Granit Xhaka

:raised_hands:

2 Likes

What a pointless fucking video BBC, I thought the point would at least be to show the goal(s)

2 Likes

Surprised as they did on the actual show lol

Clear of Cesc and Paddy.

kapiteni im
:arteta2:

1 Like

I do love a great comeback story. Heā€™s been super solid in recent weeks and itā€™s heartwarming to see him get some love from the fans.

Although, it would be absolutely fucking typical for him to build up all this goodwill, all this love, all this praise and good formā€¦to then get sent off against Spurs in the 14th minute and cost us the game, thereby resetting the Granit Xhaka Implosion TimerĀ©.

I feel like weā€™re in the red zone for a stupid decision.

giphy (2)

5 Likes

Is that similar to The Hatch in Lost where they had to enter a code every 108 minutes or the world ended?

2 Likes

Phoebica has turned into the BigWeng, but about Xhaka.

On a serious note, he has played better but I still maintain far too limited and will expose us next season. Our challenge is we have done diabolical work at CM for so long (other than Partey) that we have a lot of work to do. If we had a functional Guen and AMN as back-ups, with Partey, we would really just need one signing.

Now we need 2ā€¦ frankly, what might be smart is to keep El Neny (or is he already gone). So you have Partey - new star, El Neny, and younger emergent playerā€¦ we can also change shape a little bit and have Partey sit deeper with Ode in front.

For me, Iā€™d rather move on from Xhaka, but I understand the position these days that says ā€œhe is playing better and we donā€™t have good options and we only have so much to spend on strikers, wide attackers, and wide defendersā€.

Yeah no doubt Xhaka performance has improved but his limitations are there for everyone to see and upgrading him is pivotal for us next year. Heā€™s not really the quality we need to have in our starting 11 week in, week out.

1 Like

I have warmed up enough to let Xhaka stay as squad option and interim captain.

:tierney:

Were you too scared to tag me? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I always forget how to do it properly so just revert to lazinessā€¦ lolā€¦

Anyway, at least you are a charming about it.

1 Like

Ahh, her barkā€™s worse than her bite.

i meant it sincerely, no sarcasm =)

Am I alone not wanting to see his face again?
All this experience yet he capitulated with the rest of the kidsā€¦

Mourinho come take your manā€¦

1 Like

Ive been the same for ages man. I donā€™t care how good the guy plays, heā€™s a liability and always has mistakes in him

Iā€™m just really happy we kept him and didnā€™t sign Bruno Guimaraes, that would have been terrible!

3 Likes

Yesss! Trust the process :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Lmfao, youā€™re the one to talk? :rofl:

3 Likes

We need players who have the balls to play in games like this.

Your resignation on the managerā€™s desk in the morning then I presume?

3 Likes

Agreed Xhaka.

You out of the door first. Lead the way.

2 Likes