Granit Xhaka

Oh the fear.

:joy::rofl: Grant Xhaka’s Instagram story. Guy is like the fucking Terminator but in all the bad ways :joy:

8 Likes

YESSSSSS HE IS BACK !!! Granit Pirlo back in the big time ! :switzerland: :switzerland:

1 Like

such a shame…if this was a transfer video for his old club i would be over the moon though

1 Like

And he’ll be our captain when Aubameyang is dropped. Which resolves the issue of who to give the armband to.

It’s going to be great.

Blimey, have we really sunk that low?

2 Likes

Watch him start tonight and score an own goal and then get sent off after conceding a penalty in the 54th minute :sob:

Yesss Xhaka and Partey pivot again. Hook it in my veinnnsss

2 Likes

Why does it sound like a threat rather than something to celebrate. :gabriel:

1 Like

Xhaka is a key player for this team, whether we like it or not.

Arteta will get him back in the starting XI as soon as he possibly can, because he’s a big part of how he wants this team to play.

Will find out very shortly if he’s in the starting lineup.

Slowly and deliberately.

1 Like

When Xhaka is out he’s the solution. Now he’s back in, people will be back to considering him the problem.

3 Likes

Yep. Always makes me laugh when he’s out how many people criticise him but when we win and he starts they’re all like “He actually played well today”

We need Xhaka more on the ball in the second half. His laser passes with max power can open this Everton side up.

Really?

If Granit had tried that stamp on Tommi, he would have missed his head, he is that shite…

2 Likes

FUCK OUT Xhaka

Elneny would have contributed more to this game

3 Likes

Xhaka back in the team and back to looking slow and lethargic

3 Likes

He’s so shit lol. How can anyone want this guy in the team.

3 Likes

Xhaka back to being the scapegoat? That took long lol

Who scapegoated him? Man just called him shit. He is shit.

4 Likes