Granit Xhaka

he’ll be out for at least 6 to 8 weeks. #AFC

Oh no.
Not enough for a street party then.
I’ll save the bunting and celebration for when he’s sold. :grinning:

Tha h8t3rz:

I don’t like seeing our players injured at all, but if I was forced to choose one

7 Likes

8 weeks from today is 23rd November.

Decent break from him.

I’ll take it :xhaka2:

I’m not a hater but it’s difficult to have any respect for a player that loses us so many points because of his stupidity.

He acts like a petulant child, when things don’t go his way, he is disrespectful to the supporters and he said he’d rather play for Mourinho.

He doesn’t care about our club and I don’t care about him.
I think that’s pretty fair.

As long as you’re happy to see us lose control of that midfield as well then all is good.

Think people are about to learn how important Xhaka is to the way we want to play. Absolutely pivotal that Partey stays fit now.

He would do well to remember that then when he’s getting red cards for stupid tackles.

9 Likes

I liked Xhaka’s performance in NLD, but I too am of the opinion that he won’t be missed unless Lokonga and AMN get injured too.

As for him looking class besides Partey, that just proves that he is a meh player, if he needs one of the best midfielders in PL besides him to make him look decent.

2 Likes

Xhaka is only here because no other club in Europe would pay more than a few million for him.
He is very replaceable.

2 Likes

It’s important Partey stays fit irrespective of Xhaka’s status, Partey is the difference maker in midfield.

For me it’s super important Lokonga stays fit now though, as we don’t want to see AMN and Elneny playing.

Glad it’s only 6-8 weeks and not worse.

4 Likes

Wtf? :grimacing:

1 Like

I think we’ll see AMN and/or Elneny regardless of Lokonga’s fitness. Can’t see Arteta throwing Lokonga in for 90 minutes every game.

It’s only 5 games in the league whilst Xhaka is out playing once a week. But yeah you could well be right.

Yeah, true. But he’s been in and out of the side so far, and he didn’t play 90 minutes in any of the games Xhaka was suspended for.

And I’m still not convinced by Maitland Niles.

I don’t like AMN as anything other than a serviceable full back and don’t get me started on Elneny.

People are going to be not surprised how unimportant Xhaka is.

5 Likes

Hadn’t noticed. :grin:

We had been winning without him and we only crushed Spurs because they literally lined up without a midfield :joy::joy: Xhaka is trash, his knee will heal but ya know what won’t heal? My footballing soul that’s had to watch this shitter play his boring brand of football at Arsenal for 5 years. Glad he’s injured and we get some reprieve from watching the garbage football we play when he’s on the pitch.

1 Like

FFS you can be glad the manager is going to have to try something different without being happy Xhaka is injured.

I’m not a big Xhaka lover but I gotta give credit where it’s due. He had a good game on Sunday! He linked well with Partey was progressive in his passing. And he was also responsible for one of our goals.

He’ll have a game like Sunday than have 4 straight stinkers after. Wish him well in his recovery.

6 Likes