Granit Xhaka

He probably did, then his agent told him ‘No one wants you who can pay you what Arsenal pay you’

2 Likes

“Want to leave? No problem Granit, we have interest from Italy and Germany.” :xhaka2:
“We have Benevento, Crotone and Schalke.” :xhaka:

6 Likes

Ughh, why does he still have two years in his contract?

Soon be back up to 5.

1 Like

Because we gave him a 5 year deal.

Clubs can’t win. Let contracts run down – fuck this club. Give players long deals and keep their value – fuck this club.

We could get a decent fee for Xhaka if we sold him, despite what many think of him.

3 Likes

We already would have if Arteta wouldn’t have stopped the loan.

3 Likes

Hertha Berlin deal?

I thought that was a permanent move?

I don’t think Xhaka’s deficiencies were a surprise entry at 3rd or 4th season.
He has been average since day 1. He didn’t deserve a contract extension.

2 Likes

If Arteta being ruthless means Xhaka is gone, I’ll turn Arteta in immediately even if we sell Guendo.

1 Like

Also:

3 Likes

One of our best players this season

1 Like

POTS for me. Still, we can find someone better. :grin:

1 Like

I think he’s made big improvements, I know everyone played pretty well yesterday and not the best opposition, but it was a completely different performance from what I saw from him at the start of the season

2 Likes

Adapted to sitting in and eradicating mistakes. Gives and creates fuck all. Nothing player.

7 Likes

Please be gone this summer.

No player epitomises our decline more than this guy.

5 Likes

Can’t deny that Xhaka has been our most consistent player this season and I still laugh at that thought.

2 Likes

I think people are confusing Xhaka making fewer mistakes and not giving away goals as some sort of achievement, when all he has really done us what he’s supposed to be doing.

Just passing sideways, with the occasional good tackle, is the bare minimum that was one of our most expensive signings and highest wage earners should be doing.

Defending under performers like Xhaka is what has got us into this mess.
It’s not like it’s going to be that difficult to upgrade on such an average player but I’m sure that next season he will still be here.

2 Likes

Still much better than Berge and Bissouma.

1 Like

No matter what he does or how much he improves, he’ll never redeem himself in my eyes after the last 5 years of shite.

7 Likes

Yeah he is the face of mediocrity and I want him out of the club, even if it is currently detrimental to our squad.

2 Likes