Granit Xhaka

235hpo

5 Likes

Credit where credit is due my friend. If it wasn’t for Pepe he would be my MOTM.

2 Likes

This is preposterous. He’s played well, but we still need an upgrade.

1 Like

I was expecting him to fuck up till now but he’s been great since the Chelsea game. Ffs, he’s turning me again. :sob:

1 Like

He’s just not good enough imo. If we really want to keep him because Arteta likes his ughh attitude and leadership qualities, we need to buy a midfielder to play with Partey and actually compete with Xhaka. Elneny is clearly not good enough and I think the Ceballos experiment has run its course even if I like the player.

1 Like

Xhaka has been more good than bad since Mikel came.

Really good performance. Even did it without Partey next to him.

Leicester’s press was lethargic as fuck for most of the game, but Xhaka was really tidy and progressive. Fair play to the guy.

1 Like

Hated him under Wenger, accepted him under Emery and actually like him under Arteta.
Starting to remind me of Thiago Motta who imo peaked later on in his career.

Fuck him.

Should be well out of the club.

4 Likes

And for the first 10 minutes when their press wasn’t lethargic af they forced Xhaka into a sloppy pass and scored a goal from intercepting said pass lmaoooo.

Today Xhaka looked like he does in the Euros for Switzerland when playing against Romania or some shit side who just meander around the pitch and leave him alone.

3 Likes

He’s been better since he binned off his Under Armour sponsor. Coincidence? Of course not.

3 Likes

Just when I was warming up to him

1 Like

Fucking shit.

See.

1 Like

Rewatching this, how are XhakaLovas saying this is Leno’s fault when we do this exact move about 45 times a game, xhaka needs to first time pass wide or more inwards. But he chokes.

3 Likes

Low IQ players Will always let you down one way or another.

5 Likes

@SpankyJoyJoy

I like how a post from a few weeks back is still liked now :joy:

Shows how much Xhaka has changed. NOT!

@stroller on an aside, is Xhaka the last Arsenal player to score at a World Cup (following on from the topic of conversation yesterday)

1 Like

Get this cunt in the bin. Leopard never changes his spots. Always only a matter of time before Xhaka out Xhaka’s himself

Don’t know what post that is, I ignore this thread because I have never hated a player more in my entire life but people cream themselves over his shit floaty balls. So I cba

2 Likes

I’m not a Xhaka lover but it’s never a good idea passing to him on the fringe of the 6 yard box when hes got a man on him and with 2 other Burnley players surrounding him. I know someones going to shorten this sentence but whatever

It’s Arteta’s shitty tactic that’s also at fault.

1 Like