Granit Xhaka

#4 wasn’t available though. It became with Elneny leaving. We need a #4 repping us, he is the guy to carry it.

Always picks the right pass.
Isn’t scared to try a forward once there’s an opening.
Helps out the defence, a lot.
And he’s a leader.

Finally seeing the player we thought we bought.

He was fantastic tonight. Even got the little things right like blocks and recovery runs. 10/10 for me. First time in a long time, maybe ever, I’ve seen him play at that level.

1 Like

Can’t believe how good he is now. This is the player I thought we were buying in 2016 :raised_hands:

GIVE HIM BACK THOSE FUCKING KEYS!!!

7 Likes

There is absolutely no way we ought to be giving this guy another chance.

Good form is the anomaly for him. That’s arse over tit.

2 Likes

One of my hopes of the Arteta signing was that as he was a slow but reliable midfielder he may have the potential to coach a slow midfielder like Xhaka to improve his defending and overall game.

Can Arteta Make Xhaka a reliable midfielder for us?

Great article this

Arteta has both Xhaka and Laca performing. And he’s got us in an FA cup final, it’s like Wenger never left :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Xhaka still not good enough for a PL title/CL club so I want rid but he’ll do the job for now, Wenger won an FA Cup final with him too I’ll take that at the least.

1 Like

I don’t particularly enjoy Xhaka as a player but I admire his confidence and professionality that once he got the backing from the manager he got down to work and did his limited best.

I will ease my criticism from here on.

He has always looked more dominant and assured in a 2 man midfield tbh. Beast yesterday and deserves massive credit for the turnaround in performances of late. He suits a deep defensive system.

Back to being dog shit then

How?

Badly exposed without the back five formation?

He wasn’t shit. And there were more than a few players worse than him. Luiz, Holding, Willock, Nketiah. Maybe AMN and Laca too actually.

1 Like

Hey thats Big Weng’s line

Has he left?

Been nice and peaceful around here lelelel

Xhaka Alonso!

Need an upgrade at his position and he sent off to a mid table German club. Only way we are getting back into Europe. Lol the irony.

8 Likes

Good statements - still not good enough.