Granit Xhaka

It doesn’t fucking matter. We’re shit with him and without him. Get the fucking manager out

7 Likes

Of course we’re not a worse team without Granit Xhaka. He’s not very good. In the Premier League at least.

However he has taken a disproportionate amount of the blame, as is the fashion with footballs fans to focus on their victims one at a time

He has taken a lot of the blame but to be fair this isn’t a knee jerk reaction from our supporters.
He has a catalogue of very poor games and errors that have cost us points.

Before him, we were blaming Mustafi as well but the difference between them is that Mustafi, although not a great player, kept his head down.

Xhaka has brought a lot of this on himself with his arrogant attitude and lack of social skills.

I was one of the few that thought he could be a decent player for us and could turn his form round but he has proved he has a poor attitude and I lost a lot of sympathy for him after a few of his petulant outbursts.

He has copied Wenger in the way it’s never his fault and is always looking to blame others for his mistakes.

I can’t think of many players I have disliked more than him.

for his own fucking mistakes

God you girls go out of your ways to defend good looking footballers.

2 Likes

We are not worse without Xhaka. The team is slowly quitting on the coach imo. We looked two steps slow yesterday and that’s not a surprise.

5 Likes

Imagine clinging on Granit ‘key merchant’ Xhaka to play well or not. Not my Arsenal. :weary:

1 Like

100% this

Hear that, haters? We’ve suffered without him :smirk:

2 Likes

Who are “they”???
“They” feel like they’ve suffered in his absence?

Fuck them.

1 Like

Maybe Allegri can fix Xhaka

Sure.

IMG_20191126_194513

12 Likes

Here’s Xhaka providing defensive cover

13 Likes

Xhaka doesn’t have a striker’s quick fix solution of scoring a few goals to get the fans back onside.

It’s going to be tremendously awkward if he ever does play a home game again when we aren’t winning. He’s done at the club, just surprised Emery is still towing the line on it

1 Like

The only way Xhaka gets back is if we hire a good manager which takes the attention away from the Xhaka situation, and he creeps back in whilst the fans ride the good feel factor, especially if we start winning games.

2 Likes

It’s true though, instead of our defenders giving away all the penalties, Xhaka ‘covers’ them by giving away some as well.

6 Likes

Jfc it’s hard to think of a way the club could have handled this worse.

1 Like

He’s going to play tonight isn’t he. Too much noise around him.
What a mess of a fucking club.

:xhaka2:

1 Like

We shouldn’t boo him.

We’re classier than that.

1 Like