Granit Xhaka

Can’t wait till this knob pisses off to Italy.

Please, DON’T

1 Like

2 Likes

Emery will probably assume everything has blown over during the international break and start playing this cunt again.

1 Like

Thankfully Xhaka is making sure that this isn’t possible by continuing to go on about it every time he’s within 5 feet of a microphone :joy:

15 Likes

The only positive that could come of it is that if in the unlikely event of Xhaka turning in a decent performance, it just might trigger an offer from somewhere.

1 Like

“I’m shit and play like shit and the fans get annoyed when I give away penalties and free kicks in dangerous positions and have errors leading to goals in the double digits, but I’m going to remind everyone about how much the fans reactions to it annoys me!!! :triumph:

14 Likes

What HAS happened with him?
The guy really likes to big things up.
Getting house keys and some boos…get over yourself.
Such a effing diva

4 Likes

Had a good game tbh. He’d probably be useful in a slower league with less pressing. Needs a Serie A loan

2 Likes

^

Bundesliga teams press more than PL teams, so I don’t think that’s an argument.
I think he can be decent as long as he isn’t required to cover much ground.

3 Likes

I hear Dunfermline are looking for a new DM. :grinning:

Play 5-men football in a smaller field?
Or 3-men indoor football?

Delusional - boo the fckr !!

2 Likes

Before we bought him he was a standout player in the Euros that summer. That slow paced low technical level football really suits him tbh.

No he wasn’t

2 Likes

I watched the Euro’s and thought we were buying a great midfielder :disappointed:

2 Likes

You and a lot of professional football pontificaters.

1 Like

:arteta:

2 Likes

Yes Unai, convince him to stick around.

I love watching Xhaka take 0.674 seconds to move it on to his left foot to perform every single pass, regardless of difficulty.

3 Likes
1 Like