Granit Xhaka

If that is true @BigWeng_4LYFE will be creaming himself to oblivion right now

2 Likes

He wont be the only one. Thereā€™ll be a lot of sore cocks if that was true.

4 Likes

Idk it was getting upvotes on the Inter Milan subreddit.

If this happens we might even get mvilla to take his spot :giroud2:

Ahhh thatā€™s why he was made captain, so he could fuck off

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Arsenal fans upvoting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine if we could get him sold so that our only midfield options were Guendouzi, Torreira, Ceballos, Ozil and Willock.

That would be sick because Emery would be forced not to play him hahaha

1 Like

Sell him for half that and literally drop the proceeds over the camp Nou the next day for Coutinho

No possiblamente mi Amiga Bonita, la transfer ventana esta cerrado por equipos Ingles

1 Like

VERY TRUSTWORTHY SAUCE ! 200 FOLLOWERS !

1 Like

Is it true he ainā€™t travelling? Holy shit, Iā€™m gonna sob like a mofo out of happiness if this fucker leaves.

If it was him or Mustafi who we could get shut of heā€™d be my choice by some distance.

3 Likes

@Cristo oops :flushed:

Trying to believe this rumour is like going back to how I was in my high school days.

I would gaze across the room to my high school crush and the one day she looked back and made eye contact, I convinced myself somewas brewing. In reality, she was just acknowledging me for the constant stares I would direct at her

1 Like

This dude needs to be shown the door

Really close to a 2/10 performance so far from him. Watching him play is like eating dry toast. :gabriel:

Very good performance. Kept his usual misplaced pass at a semi-terrible part of the pitch at just a single occurrence.

1 Like

I wish he had more urgency, his passing is great to watch when he actually tries to do it.

I donā€™t get why a player who can ping balls around the pitch like him spends half the time standing still with the ball and then moving it onto his left and playing a pass 5 metres across-field.

1 Like

Biased view. He had a decent game and kept the ball moving forward through the game.

So far my only real gripe with Emery was giving this clown the armband, when he barely deserves to even be on the field.

2 Likes