Granit Xhaka

When? I’ve never heard this said before. I’ve literally never seen a solid link to him joining Conte.

Wasn’t it Hertha interested last summer, or was this additional?

Additional, last summer apparently.

1 Like

@SRCJJ I’ve posted this here before, I’ll find the vid later and post it again.
He has been linked with Inter in previous windows so I guess he is a fan.

Here you go @SRCJJ :

4:14 he covers Xhaka and mentions that he was really close to join Inter a year ago. He talked about a bit more either on this video or the many dozens of interviews Fabrizio does every week.

Another deal that almost got done a year ago and nobody knew it was Pjanic-Jorginho deal. I think he said that on Robbie’s channel.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. That surprises me as he just doesn’t really strike me as the kind of dynamic midfielder Conte wanted last year.

2 Likes

Its probably bull shit hasn’t this Fabrizio cunt been outted as a fraud recently?

No, he gets called tap in merchant for verifying updates and rumours but just the other day he was the one that broke the news about Gil to Tottenham.
With Inter involved, Fabrizio being Italian and using Milan as his base, I doubt he would get something wrong about them.

1 Like

We don’t know his sources, Conte doesn’t want that shitter fuck Fabrizio he doesn’t know shit.

Turns out he did. :grin:
If you say Fabrizio is chatting shit btw then he was also chatting shit when he said that many clubs were interested in Guendouzi. You can’t pick and choose what’s reliable depending on if you like what you hear.

2 Likes

With Guendo it’s common sense. With Xhaka we know it’s not true because he’s ass.

I just think he (and in turn you) are completely overstating it. If Inter had serious interest in Xhaka then he most likely would have been an Inter player.

3 Likes

You never know. I doubt Inter were gonna keep him on the same wages he is on here, he is taking a pay cut now to join Roma.
I believe he had new baby last year as well, with COVID having such an impact back then maybe taking a pay cut wasn’t ideal.

Anyway, at least he and Bellerin are agreeing to take a pay cut now and are forcing their way out of the club. Let’s see if they stay still for yet another window.

OA in the mud again. Conte and now Jose want to build around Xhaka :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll ignore 5 years of watching Xhaka being shit for my club because Conte apparently wanted him and a washed Mourinho wants him.

You threw the bait out, and I bit, I hope you’re pleased.

8 Likes

My god, Roma fucking around.

2 Likes

They sound exactly like us lol

4 Likes

Olsen
Pastore
Nzonzi
Diawara

That’s the junk they need to get rid of.

The only players they had on the books they could sell for decent money was Pau Lopez, Under and Kluivert and they all just got sent back out on loan.

If I’m Arsenal I’m starting to shop Xhaka around elsewhere and put the feelers out with some other clubs. Money is tight across Europe but we can’t wait on other clubs to move.

Really feels like this clown will be here this season … :facepalm:

Well if he is he stays in the starting line up because with Guendouzi gone and Lokonga entering his first EPL season the only partnership of note is Partey and Xhaka.