Granit Xhaka

:xhaka2:

2 Likes

You are unable to separate worst transfers from worst players.

Park played like 1 fucking game for us.
He hardly had enough time on the pitch to even be diagnosed as what sort of player he was.
I donā€™t know how Park can be enlisted above Xhaka.

Others are good shouts but their tenure were not as long as Xhakaā€™s and few of them have had as many good games as Xhaka.

I am sure your list of 50 or so players is just filled with players who either didnā€™t play for us enough or just couldnā€™t live up to the expectations. Those are worst acquisitions.

Xhaka is undoubtedly in top 5 worst Arsenal players of all time. Coming from someone who admits he was the best of all shit players last season.

3 Likes

Most of us agree that weā€™ll be happy to see the back of him, but thereā€™s no need for hyperbole.

1 Like

:thinking:

OK then.

2 Likes

Question: What made Arsenal players like Adams, Keown, Henry, Vieira, legends?
Answer, they were great:
Captains
Leaders
Talismen

Question: Who has none of these of these qualities and has been our worst captain?
Answer: Xhaka :heart: :grinning:

2 Likes

Cheap bastards :grin:

Xhaka is above all of those wasters.

Iā€™m terrified by the possibility that Roma suddenly realize heā€™s shit and move on, leaving us stuck with him.

4 Likes

I think Roma know heā€™s shit because theyā€™re offering 50p. We are being bantered by Xhakas agent Iā€™m sure of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think maybe we should keep Xhaka and give him and Partey time to form a partnership.

Fuming

I wish literally anybody else rated him as high as some Arsenal superfans and stats nerds.

Then we would maybe get a decent fee.

Get this loser out of here at any cost. If we wind up with the same midfield next year weā€™ll be looking at a finish between 7 and 11.

11 Likes

I guess you didnā€™t see him in Switzerlandā€™s first match then. If we just get the right set up around him that kind of performance could easily become the norm.

4 Likes

I ainā€™t been following things much but wtf is going on?

Roma lowballing us

I thought everything was done and agreed upon? Fucking Twitter ITKs man

Partey-Xhaka performed well as a double pivot but didnā€™t get to play much. We could also upgrade on Xhaka and use Xhaka for depth/rotation. Xhaka as DLP isnā€™t our weakest position

2 Likes

ā€œTHE SHOW GOES ON!ā€

6 Likes

I did see it. Weā€™ve been saying that for six years now. We keep trying to build around him and it doesnā€™t work because heā€™s just too limited. His partnership with Partey was fine but when we invested that much in Partey, who is younger and better, the dumb thing would be to attempt to keep building around a worse, older, dumber player.

5 Likes