Granit Xhaka

Good idea here by @JakeyBoy to start the coping exercises early for when this waste man ends up anchoring our midfield for a sixth season.

9 Likes

Whilst most of the time I like and agree with what you say… Squillaci, Silvestre, Chamakh, Santos, Chu Yung and Mustafi would all disagree with that last paragraph there mate.

he’ll come good #trusttheprocess

3 Likes

The disappointment it will cause me if I see his stupid smug face in the XI this August is really hard to describe. I just want to be done with him.

2 Likes

How much have Roma offered exactly ?

1 Like

We should be paying them.

3 Likes

They’re offering 50 Pence, a pack of crisps, an insta soup and nudes of their ex. We’re upping them and demanding £1.25

3 Likes

:rofl:ffs

From reports, £15m

1 Like

Our “best” midfielder might go for less than “not good enough” loanee Willock.

:hipster:

2 Likes

Two years left on his contract. We’ll get £20m plus add ons. We should take the money and run. Xhaka represents everything about our decline over recent years and we haven’t got back into the CL with him in the side…

5 Likes

We need to tell these pricks to get fucked :grin:

1 Like

FFS Xhaka has done his part with his pea brain! Roma step it up biatches.

1 Like

He’s been doing this for years :sob:

I hope they won’t hassle over a €5 million difference :roll_eyes:. Getting rid of him is the most important.

4 Likes

Arteta already blocked him from leaving once. Clearly the club view him as an important piece.

5 Likes

They do and it seems to be something consistent during Xhaka’s entire stay here. I’ll never understand, with all the different managers and executives during the last few years it’s crazy that even just one didn’t decide to see Xhaka for the shitter he is.

7 Likes

He’s a piece of something alright.

5 Likes

Seems to be the attitude with allot of things at Arsenal. The fans see players like Xhaka and staff like Arteta and Edu as complete crap while the club views them as important assets.

Not sure what the source of this disconnect is.

3 Likes