Granit Xhaka

Apologies require self reflection. Idk that Granit has that.

Besides, he still sees himself as the victim. Why would he apologize if he did nothing wrong?

The award is 100% deserved for his performances this month even if I want him out of the club. It doesn’t even have much to do with his victim complex, I just think a club that wants to be perennial UCL participants needs a better midfield pool.

Apology for what

You know damn right.

1 Like

OA disagrees
If we ignore Elneny, the ratings suggest Saka & White did marginally better than Xhaka during the month of April.

If however we concentrate on last 2 matches, Xhaka definitely had the biggest impact alongside Elneny

Saka & Nketiah get goal boost

2 Likes

Where are you getting the data from?

1 Like

this is not a list of how good the players are, just how much people like them lol

Considering Tomiyasu got almost 8 for 10 minute cameo, you are absolutely right.

But I have observed these ratings are usually accurate to the match performance.

The bigger bias comes from the match result.

Yes. What of it?

1 Like

Yep. Xhaka always gets under marked. I might just start giving him 10 every match to try even it out.

He should be IMO

Can’t tell if you’re serious.

@Phoebica had to jinx him.
Very poor half from him. He almost gave away a chance to West Ham with a badly hit volley to the back.

1 Like

Bsck to his usual level today lol

4 Likes

He usually does well until the usual brain fart leading to a goal or a red card.
That was a uniquely bad performance from him. Countless mistakes. Clearly targeted by Moyes too.

I can’t believe I’m about to defend him but I fully expected him to get sent off or make a huge mistake today after that stinker of a first half.

The fact he didn’t, played marginally better in the second and stayed on the pitch showed some maturity I didn’t expect.

We all know the mistake is coming. It’s just a race to see if we run out of matches before he has a fuckup.

1 Like

We need Xhaka to not relax and go back to his usual behaviour.

Focus Granit

He was fine. Made a really good and important intervention late on.

1 Like

He was fine, lol…
He was poor for the majority of the game. Could have been the whole game if West Ham didn’t look fatigued after 60-70 minutes.
Him and our captain led by example today with their mistakes and somehow they made Elneny look like the experienced and calm leader in the team.

He’s been good this season but today could have ended badly if West Ham took advantage of our sloppiness.