German NT Thread

What’s the story behind this?

Is that Boateng and he retired?

@Electrifying :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

dont be surprised muller you are shit and were carried constantly, fucking fraud.

I am surprised also… be honest…

It makes sense that Muller should not be an automatic pick for the team/starting lineup…
but saying he has no future… maybe a little bit over.

Consider Poldi was picked by Jogi for several years just as a sub and had a glory sent out.

As I said, this is non-footballing issue.

It’s a good decision but Low should resign himself and allow fresh ideas in the DFB with a more progressive head coach.

He’s a well worn coach whose refreshing the squad the squad to hide his failure as manager.

He won’t resign until he’s sacked because he kkows he isn’t built for too level club management.

Really should have been told to do one after the World Cup fiasco.

I don’t know why Jogi Low played a 3-men defense line against Netherlands, they could have lost the game if Neuer was not in form. It was too risky and shaky to have 3 CB defending 3 speedy forwards, especially Sule is just like another Mertesacker with better header.

On the other hand, it is kind of breathtaking to see Germany with a speedy attacking line.
Leroy Sane and Serge Gnabry’s speed and dribbling skill really gave troubles to Netherlands defense.
I want to see a matured Werner to team up with them and they could be very lethal in next year’s Euro.