George Graham

7 Likes

That’s what it means , when no-one gives you a chance , when no-one wants you to win , when Graham give The Arsenal the greatest night in The Clubs history.
Thank you George Graham.
The best

5 Likes

I didn’t know until recently in 90-91 season Arsenal conceded 18 goals whilst the 2nd best defensive record conceded 40. Remarkable.

5 Likes

1 Like

George ‘Stroller’ Graham

5 Likes
3 Likes

King George and the late great
David ‘Rocky’ Rocastle ,
RIP

8 Likes

Here are TWO of the most important men in the history of The Arsenal…
King George Graham and the one and only Tony Adams .
Where would we be without these two .

11 Likes

Arsenal’s finest.

It just doesn’t feel like the same club any more.

4 Likes

Such a beautiful kit too.

3 Likes

That is the sad thing about it all .

3 Likes
1 Like

What kind of shit cunt manages at Arsenal and then has the gall to go manage the scum. What a fucking dirt bag this Graham guy was. Couldn’t be my manager.

The goat manager could have gone to Madrid but stayed with us to see us through our most difficult period, even tho he was derided for doing so.

Because he’s the hero Arsenal deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

There are levels…Wenger :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

2 Likes

Damn
You are so right .
Well done :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:.

1 Like

EwlPn92W8AQC_TJ

:nauseated_face:

Graham really should of stuck at Leeds. They were actually really investing really big shortly after he left and maybe with Graham instead of O’Leary they go on and win some silverwear

2 Likes

I think he went back to Leeds with Spurs in his first season with the lillywhites. A barnstormer of a game. 4-3.

O’Leary moaned that Graham didn’t shake his hand properly.

3 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes