General News

Huw-ey Louie and the News?

2 Likes

Heā€™s in his 60s and sheā€™s 17. Iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty noncey

1 Like

Werenā€™t that long ago he was getting all that praise for the way he handled the news of the queenā€™s death. Mad how all that time heā€™s been upto no good.

It is a bit of a sad act on his part.

That second allegation is weird though (the second girl). Heā€™s on a dating site, ā€œpressuresā€ a girl into meeting, she threatens to out him, he swears at her. Maybe undue stick for the second one? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh yeah, itā€™s disgusting. But I mean from a legal standpoint we canā€™t really call him that.

I supposed he turned to noncing
Thereā€™s very few sheep in London

The law is 18 for pictures, no? I swear thatā€™s what someone said the other day in this thread lol

https://twitter.com/peston/status/1679175392551223301?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

Still donā€™t feel sorry for him

1 Like

Yeah I said that. Itā€™s an offence to possess pictures of under 18 year olds. But we donā€™t know the whole story yet - he hasnā€™t even been sacked.

The association lasted three years, from when she was 17 until 20. As long as any photos were taken after her 18th birthday, then no harm, no foul.

https://twitter.com/peston/status/1679173233281581076?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

3 Likes

First of all itā€™s apparently a man and not a woman.

Second of all itā€™s all happened after the person was 18. And regardless if they had sex or not, age of consent is 16.

Poor guy. Doesnā€™t matter whether heā€™s older or not, heā€™s not done anything illegal and this is just another case of a scummy rag like The Sun and gold digging scum ruining a persons life and career in pursuit of getting a pay day.

Older person finds younger person attractive, so fucking what, as long as itā€™s not illegal who gives a shit.

5 Likes

The paper that once had a day by day countdown until a girl was 16, and they could legally put them on page 3.

5 Likes

Reckon The Sun could be taken to court over this?

1 Like

I hope so

1 Like

I agree with your post but men of proper standing should have standards.

His behaviour is lecherous and inappropriate even if it not illegal.

The Libertarian view on two consenting adults being able to do whatever they want provided itā€™s not illegal is flawed. Morals and standards in the community is a good thing for a healthy society. For instance, a society that enables an 18 year old to peddle explicit images of themselves to older men is a morally bankrupt one.

Iā€™m pessimistic. If they werenā€™t taken to task over Hillsborough, this is gonna be tough going.

A law unto themselves, these tabloid trash journalists.

3 Likes

And sheā€™ll farm many more of these whales during her OF career :slight_smile:

Thank god for The Sun
They kept Neil Kinnock out of number 10 !

1 Like