General News

Today has been crazy in the City to say the least.

Really? That was my whole teenage experience of Nottingham!

This story is horiffic though. Allegedly, the guy found out that his missus had been cheating on him and went on a rage.

Hope youā€™re all safe, man.

Horrid to think itā€™s students from the Uni who were the victims, too. Iā€™m teaching there on Friday.

What must be going through the parentsā€™ minds right now :disappointed:

1 Like

Itā€™s horrific mate. Live by the sword - die by the sword. If it were people who were involved in criminal activity, it still would have been terrible but understandable. For innocent people to lose their lifeā€™s is heart breaking.

1 Like

Watching the news at 10.

The Nottingham stabbings, fucking horrific :frowning: students waiting at a bus stop after a night out. You never expect that to happen in the UK.

RIP to the victims

1 Like

Iā€™m moving up there for an easy life .

1 Like

Allegedly, There have been three more people ran over in Nottingham.

*I hope this isnā€™t true but WhatsApp is blowing up. 2 in Aspley and one in Radford apparently.

haha glorious. Stupid eco twats

1 Like

Nutters think you can destroy anything you want in the name of protest if your cause is valid enough. Crazy entitled world view

Itā€™s laughable so many of these people avoid prison for wanton acts of criminal damage

2 Likes

Wont anyone think of the glass case.

2 Likes

Shame the criminals who smashed our economy to bits continue to get away with it.

1 Like

just saw this, what the actual shit is wrooooooong with peopleeeeeeeeeee

*actually blurring this headline, thatā€™s how fucked up this shit is. this is not feel-good content, donā€™t click if you want to go about your sat morning in a good mood. for fucks fucking sake.

Chad Doerman shoots 3 young sons dead as daughter flees: officials

**ok the spoiler prevented the embedding and the extra info there. but still

America
Guns
Ohio

Not even surprised anymore

I have no idea which one youā€™re talking about.

Whats happened here then?

https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1670851661223583744?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

All that freedom. So much freedom.

https://twitter.com/telepolitics?s=21&t=sW1RO2cqKAWo7pmMeLTmiA

Are they serious with this logo? :pires2:

9 Likes

I mean, itā€™s on brand with their messaging.

8 Likes

Their gen z intern was assigned to make a new cool logo.

1 Like

Donā€™t be such a snowflake. :arteta3: