General News

“Pulled pork"?

6 Likes

Love a bit of pulled pork me

Not the the sort of thing you publicise.

1 Like

Oh wow he’s a normal guy, not the eir to a parasitic ruling family that puts on these hoaky displays to endear themselves to the same class of people they’re sucking the blood out of.

3 Likes

The royals try to act like the rest of us is to perpetuate the myth they’re somehow how better.

It’s obvious that the endless stories the media churn out are just cynical PR, like Kate Middleton wearing a dress she’s worn before or William looking casual in a pair of jeans.

How and why the media still go along with this nonsense is astonishing.
All their wealth over centuries has been gained by wars, theft, murder, fraud, torture and lies.
What exactly is this dysfunctional family good for and why do so many idolise them?

3 Likes

First Muslim leader in the west is a big deal tbf

1 Like

Now the Indian Pakistani historic divide will be a new touch of spice in the England Scotland independence row🤣

2 Likes

I don’t agree with his politics or think he’s a competent politician but this is excellent to see.

UK does an excellent and organic job promoting people regardless of their colour or sex

3 Likes

3 Likes

Doubt it

Humza ‘we demand a referendum!’

Rishi ‘No’

Humza ‘ok’

2 Likes

He’s first minister technically but that would be pedantic :joy:

1 Like

The UK government should not expend a single kilojoule of energy trying to get this Miles Routledge cunt back.

He already had to be evacuated by the British army in 2021 for going to Kabul for social media clout. Fool me once, shame on you etc etc.

Get the other two home sure, but let this absolute wanker stew.

#SNAKESONAPLANE

1 Like

Fair play, if this follows through after the Saudi - Iran reopening of relations - China will have done more for the Middle East than the US and UK, other western nations ever did.

1 Like

Cancelled

No Glastonbury farewell tour this year.

1 Like

But cHinA bad, US gReAt

Speaking of which:

2 Likes

If only we had more guns this wouldn’t keep happening.