General News

That was incredibly stupid.

But guess who was funding the green party activism and anti-nuclear campaign? :joy:

1 Like

You have to make demand don’t you :rofl: bloody Russians they funded most of these activist and lobbyist around Western Europe. That includes green climate stuff also

Gun right advocates really aren’t the smartest of people, are they?

Dude won a Darwin Award.

2 Likes

Where there’s a firearm, there’s usually a corpse with a hole in it. :man_shrugging:t3:

This is going to be a massive problem soon.

1 Like

Surely all it means is we wont be able to invade them.

2 Likes

It’s inevitable that more countries will have nuclear weapons because, like any technology, it becomes easier and cheaper to make so there’s always going to be smaller countries joining the gang.

But historically, America and Russia have always had the most nuclear weapons, as well as being the biggest warmongers and they’ve managed to avoid using them against each other.

So as long as we have have more weapons and better bombs than any small country, it will be fine.

I wish no one had these stupid things.

1 Like

I agree. It will further deter USA from invading Iran.

2 Likes

Nukes for everyone then Huzzah.

Ultimately another nuclear power doesn’t really worry me particularly much as I don’t think it massively changes the MAD dynamic.

The only worry is that Iran is a fundamentalist theocracy that is constantly banging on about wiping Israel off the face of the planet and all it takes is some crazy fundy leader taking control to nuke Israel. Now that would be bad.

If even Kim Jung Un doesn’t use nukes, no one really will.

Let’s say Iran uses nukes, it means a death sentence to Iran as well as nukes will be used against them in retaliation. Considering Iran is already being ruled by crazy fundamentalists and most Iranians don’t want them. Now you attack Iran, all those secular freedom loving Iranians (and there are many of them) will suddenly stand behind their country and defend it.

Meanwhile it’s the US under Trump dropping missiles killing an Iranian general on Iraq soil. Isn’t that disrespecting another sovereign nation’s territory?

Ah, I forgot. Those rules don’t apply to the U.S.

Meanwhile it is Israel killing innocents in Syria, bombing as they want, when they want. Isn’t that disrespecting another nation’s sovereignity?

Ah, I forgot. Those rules don’t apply to Israel.

:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Made and exported by the American weapons manufacturing industry. :grinning:

Person “ This thing happening would be bad”

Forever “Ohhhhhmmaaaaagoooood America BAD”

1 Like

I like many American people and its majestic nature. I like its space for technological innovation. I have been plenty of times to L.A. and I have travelled extensively across the Western states. It’s phenomenal.

I don’t like its foreign policy, I don’t like its warmongering, I don’t like its relentless hypocrisy.

Every time I will point out their and their vassals’ double standards. Because, quite frankly it is disgusting.

Do you support US’s illegal bombings of sovereign nations? They do as they please in the Middle East. Killing millions of Iraqis over the 2 wars.

Do you support Israel’s land grabs and terrorism towards the Palestinians? Or its illegal bombings over sovereign nations like Lebanon and Syria?

This is definitely a case of America bad.

They had a deal to stop the Iran nuclear program.

The US went back on it and killed Iranian generals and conducted airstrikes.

For no other reason it seems because AIPAC told them to and the US senators hate Iran.

Iran can never trust a nuclear agreement from the US again and the US has long been gagging for a war there.

The logical step for them is to get a nuke.

3 Likes

America wont allow that.

Maybe trump shouldn’t have torn up the Iran nuclear agreement.

Seems like nuclear deterrent is the only way to keep the United States from bringing freedom to your ass.

1 Like

Oh stop it you.

Augustus Galoop is no longer fat it would seem :roll_eyes:he is enormous. . .