General News

Guy is old enough that 30 years will basically seen him with a good chance of dying in prison right?

1 Like

Heā€™ll be 78 when he is up for parole.

Yes heā€™ll be 78 and apparently already tried to kill himself in there once.

Doubt heā€™ll make it past the sentence and itā€™s only a parole board after 30 years anyway. No guarantee heā€™d be released.

Yeah I doubt he makes it to 78

But it shouldnā€™t even come to that.

36 life sentences shouldnā€™t equate to a single life sentence.

Yeah I know but itā€™s how the stupid laws work and she couldā€™ve given him a whole life order but chose not to based on precedent.

Sick fuck will end himself before then, unfortunately for the victims.

Heā€™ll take the cowards way out by the end of the year

2 Likes

Yeah I never get this ā€œto be served concurrentlyā€ nonsense. Whatā€™s the point in that?! Is he going to be treated 36 times worse than everyone else?

Just seems bizarre to me. Can commit multiple crimes, but only get punished for one.

1 Like

Something no one wants but hunt who loves the ccp would love this. As with this you can implement the credit system and control peoples finances

1 Like

Using digital pounds anyway with my credit card and salary. Amex already knows my shopping habits and probably sells it across the world.

No need for anything created by the UK government, theyā€™ll only fuck it up. More useless stuff from jeremy cunt.

4 Likes

You donā€™t use digital pounds because they donā€™t exist yet :slight_smile:

1_0FvVkar9_mMgffxgZC2GgQ

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between this and Britcoin?

Itā€™s not pedantry to point out an error :slight_smile:

Digital money is very different to cash.

Iā€™m using pound sterling in an exclusively digital format*

Happy?

Better :slight_smile:

This would be officially backed and recognised by the government and Bank of England?

Bout time the Tories got in on the crypto pump and dump scams, seems right up their street.

A shitcoin called BritCoin would work lol

5 Likes