General News

I hope you still said thank you

1 Like

Too knackered when I got there

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Drives me up the wall when my wife is driving and is completely oblivious to people ‘letting her go’ after they’ve nicely pulled aside to let her go and she just poodles on past them without an once of acknowledgement.

I have to road rage her for them :tierney2:

6 Likes

“Regulation revamp” = wholesale financial crime wave coming to a stock market near you.

2 Likes

That’s some devastation caused by fire due to the heat in parts of England yesterday.

1 Like

Free market tho

1 Like

No kidding. We even had it on our news here. Dartford, I think they said.

4 Likes

Yep, im in Dartford and it burnt where I have my junior football training sessions
Area smells of burning and fire brigade still on sight

Bad news for Italy

1 Like

That’s a bugger. Hope you’ve got alternate facilities you can use.

1 Like

The allegations have now been withdrawn by the guy who made them.

1 Like

Why do you think this is happening?

More boldened to make false accusations?

More empowered to make accusations to hold people in power to account, but there remains barriers to get justice?

1 Like

I definitely #MeToo and “believe all women” led to some people thinking they could pull shit and get away with it.

Plenty of cases of false accusations out there unfortunately.

Obviously even more cases of real crimes being committed against people, can’t deny that, but I think maybe society as a whole have become more cynical about both parties in an accusation.

1 Like

Honestly this one sounds like a troubled person having made the allegations based on what Ricky Martins legal team have said. They claim there is no validity whatsoever.

But obviously I don’t know anything beyond what’s been in the news and just thought the current position was worth a mention. The initial allegations were creepy as fuck.

1 Like
1 Like

Fuckin hell, after COVID, I thought we’d got the monkey off our back.

3 Likes

As long as you don’t shag somebody with monkeypox, you should be ok

1 Like