General News

Why you guessing that? I’ve challenged your point about the victim not coming forward. What have you got to say about that challenge? You’re the one who is wrong here.

Like musk said she can come forward and describe his bits and pieces if it’s true

Yea but she can’t, because of the NDA.

Ok mate I just find it funny that musk was PayPal Tesla golden boy till he tried to buy Twitter. Now all progressive brainless are angry what happened to “you don’t like it start your own”. Twitter is a toxic cesspool of far left nonsense him buying it is giving us the mask off moment and I’m enjoying the fall out

1 Like

So Musk bashes the democrat party. Musk warns he will come under attack because of it.

Literally a day later this alleged sexual misconduct story comes out. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sounds like Musk was right about the attacks and this is the first hit piece.

The guy that wrote the piece posted that he messaged Musk for a comment on it only for Musk to say he wanted a few more hours to respond and then he went and posted the tweet about the democrats and there being a smear campaign lol

Pretty clear the whole republican tweet was because he knew this was coming and was trying to deflect it.

3 Likes

It’s because these people are predictable and in bed with each other and have a hive mind

Or perhaps he knew this was about to break about and he tried to get out ahead of the story by “warning that he would come under attack” to preemptively discredit the story? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Pfft commentators on the matter predicted an attack on him was going to happen the day he announced he was going to buy. New York Times said they have a documentary that would expose him just suddenly appear. They all said sexual allegations would come or racism :rofl:

It was so predictable. The next step will probably be something like connecting him to Russia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why are you ignoring that he knew this was coming before he sent that tweet?

3 Likes

Maybe because everybody and they dead grandmas called it as soon as he upset the the cathedral and it’s acolytes by daring to take away its propaganda arm :rofl:

1 Like

He hasn’t taken away anything yet. Not that it would matter if he had.

Do people dispute the story presented in the article? Did the free speech absolutist have a woman who accused him of sexual misconduct sign a NDA?

Or are we just going to dismiss it because he tweets that he would be “attacked”?

Also who’s the journalist in question? What are their motives. I’ve no idea, I assume they are just reporting a story they became aware of.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder what democrats would talk about and do without Russia. :slight_smile:

Their ice cream drawers.

1 Like

I see you fascist.

That’s definitely a low bar to be calling someone a fascist :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ryaninho and his burner account bumhappy have plenty of posts on this board pushing reactionary talking points.

Slick buzz phrases like ‘the Cathedral’ :ozil: might not register to some but it’s a fasc boy calling card. The article helps explain.

I’ve heard that language going back to Chomsky in the 80’s, referring to the dogmatic nature of societies. How they can feel like a religion when you step outside of cultural norms.

It’s certainly not new.

2 Likes

:rofl: that article is typical for some like you you read concepts and think they apply to everyone that you oppose. The author almost got the term about “the cathedral” correct but then turns and implies people saying that are racist and just want to say that “…Jews and Asians are smart the blacks and Hispanics due to genetics…” no that’s not why the term is used. “The cathedral” is used because wokeism is becoming more and more like a non theistic religion. But those in the cult would not know that as they are in the cult looking at you @KITN. Calling people fascist while acting like one is rich you sad indoctrinated useful tool