General News

Yeah, I do think that is the key element in Russia not invading so far.

Nah, they aren’t going to invade anytime soon, nor in Summer. Mud ain’t holding back an invasion anno 2022.

If Russia wants, Kiev was already theirs.

But that is not what they want. :slight_smile:

I have a friend in Romania who was telling me that about 30kms from her house road blocks are everywhere allowing countless amounts of low loaders with US tanks on the bank moving towards the border.
So it’s definitely real and she’s worried about what’s going on.

1 Like

Headlines like these are everywhere in major U.S. press. They’re trying so hard to insinuate that military action is somehow inevitable.

Really shameless stuff.

1 Like

In Russia there aren’t daily news updates about this imminent attack. Russian talk shows have Ukrainians and Russians debating the entire situation. Granted, it’s heated but it’s still more effective than what the US are doing.

The U.S. absolutely doesn’t care about Ukraine security or any security outside of their main allies.

In Africa they have done nothing but ruin nations and extract their natural resources wholesale. They have propped up countless of dictators and fascists if it suit their goals. Same much for anywhere else in the world. The Middle East is ruined thanks to the U.S.

They’re truly shameless.

And Russia is shit in its own way and I wish they wouldn’t station anything near any border.

The reality however is that if Russia was expanding their alliance to countries around the US, stationing military personnel in Cuba, Mexico and the Bahamas. I can guarantee you with all I have the US would be in up in arms about it rolling over themselves in frothing frenzy.

1 Like

The Middle East which has famously been a beacon of stability throughout history.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Ask many Arab from those lands about the American democracy spread there. :slight_smile:

But keep defending coups, interference and the terror caused by the U.S. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those interested, tonight Ukraine is choosing their Eurovision act: Фінал Нацвідбору на Євробачення-2022 | НАЖИВО - YouTube

Atmosphere seems relaxed and no stress. Ukraine is gonna send another banger to the stage.

Unlike the UK :man_shrugging:t4:

I wasn’t defending anything, just pointing out the irony in your message.

1 Like

There is nothing ironic about my message though.

The U.S. did nothing but further destabilize a volatile region. It’s a simple fact. All under a lot of nice words and pretext. Reality is they don’t give a fuck.

Take Afghanistan. 20 years there and fuck all to show for it.

In fact I’d argue no matter what it was like. What gives the US the right to go to these lands and absolutely destroy them and cause massive suffering?

It’s okay? Because it’s the US?

It’s disgusting the double standard.

They were under the ottomans for a wee while tbf, until the Brits and French came after WWI

I had never thought of using the Eurovision Song Contest as a barometer of international military tension

4 Likes

I am surprised Russia didn’t invade Ukraine right now. Much of the nation is watching the national selection tonight.

1 Like

Not our fault mainland Europe can’t appreciate talent like Gina G when they see it.

2 Likes

Seemingly every country in the world advising citizens to leave or pulling out embassy staff.

Can’t believe after two World wars this is where we’re fucking at. There’s so much history repeating itself here it’s scary!

3 Likes

Before I read the second sentence I thought you were suggesting the potential Ukrainian entries were so unbearable as to be a justifiable pretext for war.

1 Like

Would have been a good pretext :man_shrugging:t4: Bad Eurovision entries should be punished

The good thing about this policy is that no country would go unsanctioned.

2 Likes