General News

Oh yeah that’s the reason. Fucking pathetic.

1 Like

Rags to riches stories are always inspiring. You deserve it Bojo and Cazza! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Energy companies were forced by the government to subsides green energy, and where do you think the cost was past on to?

Privatisation of energy companies is the issue. Like everything else here.

Haha :joy: of course it is nothing to do with being forced to pay for subsidies, nope not that

How long we been paying subsidies and how many years we had privatised companies.? Longer and each year the situation gets worse because of no legislation.

If we accept your argument as correct, then these companies are passing the buck. Sounds like the issue is them!

1 Like

By 2012 the subsidies added 8-9% on the average bill (£112 per year on average) who knows how much it is now.

Government imposed

killing your sister. Scum

Sexual offences as well :gabriel:

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Such a corrupt force man.

But they were chasing odd hipsters for being too close to eachother in parks.

4 Likes

Tom Cruise must be their chief of police.

It’s a bit of a slap in the face for the unlucky few regular citizens who got fined for lesser shit, but they were never going to investigate laws that don’t exist anymore being broken in the past.

I’ve seen this approach touted before. It’s an interesting way of doing it but also a bit mad to treat people differently based on when they turn a certain age.

What’s up with Aus and NZ going all authoritarian on their citizens?

As for this ban. Alcohol should be banned too as so much abuse in households happen due to alcohol. Premature deaths, due to alcoholism. Car accidents, alcohol. Fighting while going out, often alcohol induced.

That’s the problem with these crackdowns. Hypocrisy is always around the corner.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s hypocrisy. You attach the same regs against alcohol to such a bill and it probably wouldn’t pass. There should certainly be a conversation on it but it not being included is just a recognition of reality.

All you’ll do is boost the black market.

2 Likes

I don’t think Smoking has that much of a pull in the initial days of a youngster that they would go to black market. They would rather use weed.

1 Like