General News

It’s easy to blame India and China.

But I never really bought it recently

4 Likes

India is fair enough but China isn’t.

Can someone please get this guy’s name changed to Dumb Cunt by deed poll? (Of course I mean Preston)

The U.S. are masters of propaganda. Absolutely elite tier and their constituents especially gobble it up as gospel and look like confused dummies when their country further spirals into a 3rd world shit hole.

And instead of at one point look inwardly, they will blame: Russia, China, India, Europe, well, basically everyone and anything else except themselves.

3 Likes

@Stroller the state of the Guardian of all places actually giving this kind of complete shite publicity and exposure.

4 Likes

Starmer, The Guardian and Range Rover drivers the opposition of the country.
What a time to be alive this is.

4 Likes

No wonder we are so fucked.

This is the main left-wing news outlet.

1 Like

Wonder what the facts are on this, bit odd to target a Hospital on Remembrance Sunday.

Maybe it was an IRA hit

1 Like

Nothing surprising with this. It is what the Guardian is about.

1 Like

Plenty of groups could target this day if it’s about British involvement somewhere though.
Thats if it is significant with this weekend events

Heard the taxi driver locked the terrorist in his cab so he/she couldn’t go into the hospital with the bomb. Hero if true.

1 Like

Yeah it’s true he did do that read it in the morning papers. That’s some crazy shit guy is a real hero

I’d be curious to get some dissenting opinions from anyone who might disagree (though naturally I’d understand if people didn’t feel like they wanted to spend 15 minutes listening to a fairly monotone, leftist talking about trans issues.

I do feel some of the criticisms of this piece are wholly legitimate, regardless of whether you are “pro” or “anti” trans rights, but would be cool to hear from anyone incline do push back on the criticisms made.

Yeah the thing about this guy is that he doesn’t realize his own bias and everything comes from that view point. I know of the existence of this article a while back. For me it seems he just dismissed it entirely to the point almost saying that it doesn’t happen or may happen. Almost outright dismissed it like only bigots are saying this those who can’t stand that trans women pass. He even changed and flip it back on the writer saying one of the women she interviewed is a assaulter which is not the point of the article. In fact did he do his own research to disprove the points brought up? I’ve watched another vid on this who did bring up multiple other articles on this with more interviews from lesbians on this matter. Surly he could find those. Just calls everyone who doesn’t think trans people are saints bigots :unamused: not an ounce of research to back his claim that it doesn’t happen just sling mud his opposition without addressing the issue

1 Like

This was the vid I saw on this it’s less bias because the dudes have no skin in this game. But it will give a more center right view of it

Out of interest, why do the makers of your video “have no skin in the game”, but the guy who made the video I posted does?

Lol as they not lgbt or on board with any of the talking points. To be honest they were taking shots at feminist as to them they push for this and to complain now is ironic to them. Your guy clearly is on board with the ideology behind trans women are women.

Edit: why do you come like you are ready to have a fight every time I post something. Do you have a issue with me?

2 Likes

Erm, I posted something, and you decided to reply to me, which is great as that’s what I asked for. I then decided to reply to something you said by asking you to clarify your point for me, in a totally polite and non aggressive fashion, I should add. What exactly has happened here that doesn’t fit the description of reasonable discourse?

I’m honestly not sure wtf you’re complaining about here lol

Edit: in fact, wasn’t it just yesterday or the day before that I was asking you for further information about the Rittenhouse case and conceding that you likely knew more about the case than I did? Did something about that other recent reasonable interaction also give you the impression that I wanted a fight?

Because it’s not the first time you have done this. Taken something that to the average person not named jakey that pretty much self explanatory and asked to clarify. Like there is something nefarious behind it. I don’t know if it’s me only but reading that after watching your vid I would of guessed the people on that vid do not ascribe to the whole ideology not sure why this needed an explanation :man_shrugging:t5:

Edit: yesterday felt good faith to be fair to you

1 Like