General News

How about this for a possible, what if she has a business to run, and part of her day is getting that kid to school, and opening her business to deal with clients; now her inability to do that stops her from providing for her family as well as puts that in to jeopardy.

Look, if you wanna keep inventing additional context to justify it, be my guest lol. I’m dealing with the facts presented by the video, not creating additional context that doesn’t appear to exist to justify my position.

But to play your game, no, I still don’t think her needing to open her business of a morning justifies assault. Nor would the court (though I will add again that this isn’t even her stated motivation, its just something you’re making up to justify your entrenched position lol)

How do people not understand this? Intentionally running someone over is a crime, regardless of your reasons.

You don’t just get to inflict violence on people if they are inconveniencing you. Otherwise the Jahovah’s Witnesses who come to my door would be in for a surprise.

How about when you try getting to work and your bus/ trains late. Just hit the fucking guy in the ticket office then.

2 Likes

Pfft fact is they are pushing people off. Plus you don’t want to acknowledge the fact that they’ve clearly done harm to people.

1 Like

Very different from some asshole sitting in the road on purpose.

1 Like

Very true, but what if the Jehovas Witness stood outside your front door, and would not let you pass, then what would you do?

Old lady not crossing the street fast enough, go full Mad Max on her ass.

Obviously these protesters are annoying pricks but you try and ram into someone with your fucking massive jeep like that you’re just asking to have your license revoked at the very least.

4 Likes

Very true.

Beyond her child being late, how did this person get “harmed”?

You keep dropping the word fact when your only arguments about this specific incident we’re discussing are all totally invented and fictitious. Extremely cheeky to start dropping the word fact in your post multiple times lol.

2 Likes

Thats not even close to being the same scenario…
These idiots are deliberately blocking a road, not slowly crossing it!

The level of awareness with you is unbelievable, aren’t you only paying attention to this one incident (yes); didn’t I not bring up to incidents (factual incidents) of them causing harm to people and you’ve not even acknowledged them.

This thread is keeping me from watching the Arsenal game, don’t make me run all you guys over with my car.

Me and @sevchenko were feeling her but after this video she’s not fot me anymore lol

3 Likes

:rofl: if I wear and insulate Britain t-shirt am I immune

Yeh I saw those posts and I was very disappointed in both of you

1 Like

I responded to someone cheering on a woman assaulting another woman with a vehicle, I was evidently making a point about this one woman’s actions. I wasn’t having a discussion about the protest more generally, but this one woman’s reaction to it.

Astonishing that you’d accuse me of a lack of awareness when you’re not even aware of the parameters of the conversation I’m having.

Also, take the time to read replies made to your posts ffs, cos you brought up a separate example and I literally acknowledged that by replying directly to you and saying that I’d assess that situation differently to how I’m assessing this one. It’s literally factually incorrect to say that I didn’t acknowledge you saying that lol.

3 Likes

They should sit in front of the BP and government office roads

4 Likes

These protesters should sit on the fast track on the Liverpool Street line.
That really would show that they mean business.

It’s hard enough getting around as it is, without them making it more difficult for people by blocking the roads.

Just as annoying are the royals, or celebrities like Emma Watson, telling us where we’re all going wrong, while they have been jetting round the world, being driven in Limousines, wearing millions of pounds of jewellery and clothing to every event.

These pampered hypocrites are way more responsible for the mess the environment is in, rather than working class people who are just going about their normal business which these entitled protesters are trying to ruin.

3 Likes

I find that with a lot of left leaning southerners tbh

1 Like