General News

Have to give them props for destroying Syria, especially if we think Russia is underpowered.
What would they do if they had more strength.

Monday night’s victory still running strong in @Cristo household.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

I’ve always had a bee in my bonnet about Russia.

Far too meddlesome, and their actions with Litvanenko and their Scripal’s are outrageous not too mention their war-making in Georgia and Ukraine.

That’s before I go off on one about Russia playing war games and practicing an invasion of a Danish island while the entire Danish parliament and government were there for a Danish political conference.

US and the UK/EU need to put them in their place. Their GDP is the same size as the combined gdp of Belgium and The Netherlands.

1 Like

Yawn another story fed to the BBC by the spooks.

What was the British warship doing in Russian waters in the Black Sea?

:pires2:

Speaking of the cunt BBC. Black man killed by the police? “Let’s find the most intimidating picture we can find of him.”

1 Like

The thing is Dalian’s Father called the police on him because of his threats of voilence. His own father wanted protection from the police because of the threat of violence from his son. Then Dalian threatened to kill the police officers. 2 officers trying to restrain someone who’s giving death threats to them is someone you don’t want to risk you own safety with. They were heavy handed, but who wouldn’t be when given a death threat

I don’t think there should have been a conviction. The police officers were defending the family from an unhinged Dalian and needed to defend themselves from him in the process. They were doing there job.

And I loved Atkinson as a player, supposedly more talented than Dwight Yorke when at Villa

1 Like

Scored the winning goal twice against us at Highbury in 93/94.

Once in the league, once in the league cup

1 Like

Big fan of Blink-182 so this hit me hard. Hoping he gets well soon

4 Likes

I don’t know enough to comment whether the police officer was ok to kill him or not.

My issue is with these media organisations or in this case, the BBC.

Every time that story has been reported it has been that picture of him looking threatening, angry.

Now you can call me crazy or whatever, but I see what they are doing there. Technically that guy is a victim.

Chris Benoit probably had family photos of him with his family with a shit eating grin or wedding pics etc designed to paint him in the most humanising light by the same media.

Reason number #12,456 why the BBC can fuck off

But that’s your perception. It’s a photo of him in his Aston Villa football kit, what he’s most remembered for. I think the notion the BBC have purposely gone out there to a find a photo of him in his football kit where he’s not smiling is unlikely. Especially as if you click on the link the top photo is of him smiling in a family setting.

The BBC do get it from all sides too. Right wingers keep going on about how left wing they are

1 Like

Does anyone here give an actual fuck about Britney Spears’ money woes?

1 Like

Just had a quick look at her testimony. Seems coherent so she should get her control back.

I won’t be however surprised that she will damage her life if she gets complete control over money.

KEEP THIS SHIT AWAY FROM US!!!

4 Likes

I’m not entitely sure how best to answer this. I mean, do I really care much? Ultimately, not really. But having read a bit about it, it does seem pretty fucked up, when it comes to individual liberty she seems to be very heavily restricted. As I understand not only does she not have control over financial matters, she’s currently forced to continue using birth control against her will, according to her. It seems likely that she is now well enough to regain control of her own personal and financial affairs, from my limited perspective anyway, though that needs to be demonstrated in order to terminate the conservatorship that’s been in place for something like 13 years.

It does appear to be a pretty fucked up situation, certainly a situation that’s far more serious than the majority of “celebrity news”, and therfore somewhat worthy of the attention its getting.

1 Like

I think there are people riding a gravy train, a train that will end the moment she gets financial autonomy.

I doubt it has anything to do with a by-election. But how fishy that a warship goes off to Crimean waters with BBC and daily mail journalists. Piss off

3 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

It’ll be hilarious if this is the thing that actually makes him go :joy:

3 Likes

She’s quite attractive in an austere, MILFY type way. No idea how he’s swung that when she’s already married to a multi-millionaire fashion founder lol

2 Likes

No idea how men like Matt Hancock can have an affair :rofl:

Matt “shagger” Handcock :joy::joy:

2 Likes