General News

@arsenescoatmaker is right MODs shouldn’t be changing peoples profile just because they have the ability to do so, it’s sort of disrespectful to the individual.

3 Likes

Shit is heating up in here :syringe:

True.

5 Likes

Wanting to get in a ring with gloves and have a bout is a lot different from telling someone to fight u irl pussy, just saying. I’m sure if you decide to arbitrarily enforce the rules you’ll dispute that but I’m just saying.

2 Likes

Why shouldn’t ppl be allowed to come here in peace and talk Arsenal as opposed to being bullied? Theres a big difference in harmless teasing and then calling someone a pedophile. That’s bullying, and AC has a point, despicable behavior. Your solution is just leave if u don’t like being labeled as a pedophile :joy::joy::joy::joy: okay bruh :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Oh fuck off you cunt. :slight_smile:

Not even a guilty pleasure. Straight up classic.

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1362395751784005636

“They”

“Our”

:partey:

His not wrong though; rather than responding to what he said you ridicule it, very telling.

And whoever added a crap title to my profile change it back or at least put kamala 2024 :weary:

1 Like

Impoverished people, not necessarily BAME, are less likely to have a passport or driving licence. So it will circumvent these peoples votes

And it’s Probably Jakey or the WWE fella punishing you for the other day. But good point, everyone knows Biden isn’t running in 2024

2 Likes

What is it you think I’m ridiculing? I wouldnt describe my post as ridicule.

Also, he isn’t right, his point is shit.

5 Likes

Looks like Shamima Begum lost her Supreme Court battle too.

I don’t understand it anyway, she’s British. She was born here. Forget the fact she was groomed as a 15 year old - the underlying fact is she is British.

Ultimately it seems to me that what this means is that if your parents come from a different country then you won’t ever truly be seen as British no matter what. :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

She should absolutely face punishment for her actions but rendering her stateless is a disgraceful decision.

4 Likes

Also missing out on an opportunity to explore the reasons for her decisions and trying to stop these things happening again.
Could even get her involved in giving talks and explanations.
Need some creative thinking here rather than giving headlines for tabloid press.

4 Likes

Yep. I think re-education is a vital part of combating domestic terrorism and also learning to understand how young people are groomed to believe in these kind of extreme ideologies.

But it’s a cheap PR win for the government so they won’t really care.

2 Likes

It’s not like if she was allowed to come back she’d just be walking the streets, she’d be put on trial and brought to justice. I don’t see why that’s a bad option.

5 Likes

Where is she being held? haven’t really followed the story in a while

She’s in a camp in Syria.

1 Like

She was 15, can you retroactively punish her for something she did when she was a minor?

If she was allowed back she’d, she’d probably only go to prison for a couple of years and then be right back out doing whatever.

Sets a bad example if she comes back and is let off with a lenient prison sentence. I think the government wants to set an example with her to any young people thinking about going off and joining a group like ISIS.

From an intellectual standpoint I can absolutely see the reasoning behind bringing her back to experience justice here and find out why she left etc. and deep down it probably would be the best thing to do, but another more primitive part of my brain is happy she’s being left down there and doesn’t think she should be allowed back.

2 Likes

Also, 15 or not, she was not a nice person down there

3 Likes