General News

Juan Carlos fucking off to the UAE. Dirty fucking maggot being looked after by a like minded cunt.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s what having a monarch is all about. They have a different set of rules to the rest of us.

Never understood why people support monarchies anywhere.

4 Likes

Is this writer not familiar with asylum laws? If they are asylum seekers as per international law they should have seemed asylum in Franceā€¦
And no most of these people arenā€™t children, they are working age men letā€™s me be honest now.

So much irony here I am short-circuiting.

Rachel Riley the next person to get cancelled by the mobs making mountains out of molehills.

Her getting this treatment after giving it out to so many other people over the past few years.

:crazy_face:

Canā€™t be a proper fan unless youā€™re from Blighty! :slight_smile:

Rachel Riley is incredibly annoying

1 Like

That Supriyo dude deserved that after posting an unrelated dig.

Iā€™ve never understood why people hold them in such high esteem and bow and scrape to them as if they were almost magical.
All the different titles they have like Prince, Duke, Baron, Lord, Earl, etc, is just nonsense.
People who idolise the royals should have a look at their history.
There has never been such a greedy, thieving, murdering, conniving, self centred group of people as our own royal family.
Our own royal family are no better, weā€™ve got paedophiles, Naziā€™s, adulterers, conmen, alcoholics, gold diggers, fraudsters and weā€™re paying for them.

Rachel Riley (RachelRileyRR)

@RachelRileyRR no.every man utd fan is like that.plastic.gloryhunter

She was born in Southend so of course she supports Man U.

2 Likes

That explains it then. Everyone from Southend is a numpty. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll agree :wink:

:wright:

1 Like

I think not.
Youā€™re getting confused with Colchester.
People from there often show numpty behaviour but itā€™s not their fault as there is a lot of inbreeding going on in and around the area. :grinning:

1 Like

Just when you think British journalism canā€™t sink any lower, we got play by play commentary of people fleeing.

All Lives Matter!*

*unless you risk your lives to flee violence and make a better life for yourselves and your family in our country, in which case you can fuck right off.

2 Likes

I think the rate of immigration causes this to become a much bigger problem for people than it ordinarily would. I was looking at DFE stats from 2020 today and I was pretty shocked that 34% of all school kids in the UK are non white British. If the rate of increase stays the same by 2040 white British will be a minority in UK schools. This is why people get so worked up about boat crossings. Sure we could argue about whether they are economic migrants, refugees, no status at all, or whether they could have stayed in France or whether seeking better opportunities in the UK is fine or not, or does it benefit traffickers and does that even matter - but at the end of the day, people are concerned about the overall rate of demographic shift and that explains why this becomes such a trigger topic. Obviously 10 people in a boat, happening occasionally, providing they are properly screened etc. isnā€™t a problem to anyone. But if you look at it in the general context of immigration then it might be.

@Electrifying, I agree on the reporting of it by the BBC. That was woeful.

2 Likes

@Dr_Strangepass the amount of immigrants are way too high. Diversity is one thing but we risk a complete cultural dilution.

Yeah. We donā€™t want that. West-Europe should remain white.

I know youā€™re kidding, but it still made my stomach hurt.

Are you saying that western Europe shouldnā€™t be majority white European or that we ought to be ambivalent about it? Same question to @NeedCoffee.

1 Like

Iā€™m saying that you should leave people alone to live their lives. Why does a change in demographics and a cultural shift automatically become a bad thing? Societies change, humans grow, ideas change. Try and stop that river.

5 Likes

Funny things is over time most of these people will end up becoming British. I think the best quote on the subject is from Daniel Defoe written back in 1701, it is as true today as it was then.

ā€œI only infer, that an English Man, of all Men ought not to despise Foreigners as such, and I think the Inference is just, since what they are to Day, we were yesterday, and to morrow they will be like us. If Foreigners misbehave in their several Stations and Employments, I have nothing to do with that; the Laws are open to punish them equally with Natives, and let them have no Favour.

But when I see the Town full of Lampoons and Invectives against Dutchmen, Only because they are Foreigners, and the King Reproached and Insulted by Insolent Pedants, and Ballad-making Poets, for employing Foreigners, and for being a Foreigner himself, I confess my self moved by it to remind our Nation of their own Original, thereby to let them see what a Banter is put upon our selves in it; since speaking of Englishmen ab Origine, we are really all Foreigners our selves.ā€œ

You only really hear this kind of retort from discussions about Western societies. Go anywhere else around the world and the dominant ethic group actively seeks to maintain cultural supremacy using far more aggressive means.

3 Likes