General News

I’m not bullying you, I’ve corrected you while insulting you for either purposely lying, which would make you a liar, or simply taking a criticism at face value, which would make you a moron.

I think Jackey went too far but you were wrong on your assessment of AOC

If you think lying is right wing and telling the truth is left wing, then fair enough

I’m actually right wing on many issues but I try to be factual on every issue

1 Like

It definitely will but no one wants to invest there because of unrest.
At the end of the day, who will want to protest if they had jobs, quality of life and so on.

Further demonstration of my point. I’m not trying to defend her, you’re so caught up in right wing talking points that you can’t help but assume I’m defending her when all I’m doing is pointing out the irony of you calling other people idiots.

1 Like

4 Likes

Tucker Carlson might be an idiot on some issues, but he isn’t a bloody white supremacist.

The guy worked for CNN and MSNBC for nearly nine years before he went to Fox.

1 Like

I said bullying tactics; do you really think people typing shit on the internet makes feel anything.

Please tell what are right on :rofl: cause I find that really hard to believe.

1 Like

Dude I couldn’t give shit, we’ve done this song and dance once before.

I take it you’re questioning what I’m personally right wing on? Well I’m not sure these are necessarily right wing but a few positions I take are:

I think small businesses should have low to zero taxes and low to zero council business rates in order to stimulate the economy and rebuild the highstreet.

I believe in low tarrifs in order to stimulate trade and reduce the cost of living

I believe certain women’s legal rights that I feel are socially abused should be reformed. For instance a man can be made homeless in a house he jointly owns by his wife or girlfriend claiming harrassment. I believe men should have more rights to see their children than they currently have.

I don’t think transgender women should be able to compete in female sports.

I believe Private Schools shouldn’t be abolished.

I don’t think tution fees should be abolished but I do feel fees should be capped much lower than they are. A report should be carried out to assess how Universities can make efficiencies in order to reduce student fees.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more about the bully boy tactics. I have multiple first hand experiences in recent weeks of being called a liar and a dick head for expressing views that don’t align with Mr Coat Maker.

The guy goes around acting like he is some kind of Nazi style bully boy when you dare to express a different view to him.

When you call him out on it and tell him you find it unpleasant and upsetting he just repeats the abuse and general unpleasantness. I guess he gets a kick out of upsetting people who may have a different view to him or at least it somehow makes him feel better about himself.

Always the sign of a very pathetic small man inside them in my experience.

I called you a liar because I believed it to be the case. All you do on this forum is whine, often unreasonably. It’s tiresome. Someone needs to buy you some cheese to compliment your whine.

1 Like

I think it’s about time you two stop bullying arsenescoatmaker, not at all nice to call someone a pathetic small man because you disagree with their opinion.

1 Like

You just behave as if you are a very unpleasant bully who will always find excuses in your own mind to justify your behaviour no matter what (as indeed you just did again). You happily upset people with your insults and impugning their good faith and then you make excuses to carry on rather than apologising for the upset you cause.

I don’t want to have anything to do with you so please don’t respond to any more of my posts again and I will happily avoid reading yours. If you do not like to see my views then just don’t read my posts.

1 Like

Quotes post, doesn’t have any contribution to the thread and doesn’t accept replies, noted. As you haven’t anything to contribute to the discussion best you hop over to the Kroenke or Emery or Raul threads so you can bore the fuck out of everyone with your whinning. I can’t remember which topic I accused you a liar but it came across as utter bullshit.

Well I stand corrected; worse thing is I agree with all your points fully…

I don’t mind coatmarker though he can be extreme.

It’s all in the spirit of debate, to me it’s nothing personal.

These are not right wing they are moderate center milk toast fence sitter stuff. As late it seems to be right wing issues for god knows what reason

In other news Oxford Student Union votes to ban clapping and replace it with jazz hands.

Wahahahhahaaha.

Maybe I’m getting old and out of touch, but I do worry for our youth lol. They seem to be going full mental taking on board the worst excesses of U.S intersectional stupidity.

6 Likes

For all these measures, they also happen to be the generation with most mental issues.

Me too lol. Crazy fuckers.

1 Like

That’s hard to know and would need citation, although a greater awareness of mental health probably equates to more diagnoses of mental health. That said, I’d be amazed if this sort of thing didn’t create very fragile people. I mean I’m all in favour of being mindful of people’s concerns and needs, but what percentage of people really find the sound of clapping hard to deal with?

2 Likes