General News

Aren’t the free trials linked to credit/debit card?

https://amp.ft.com/content/5a8ab27e-d470-11e9-8367-807ebd53ab77

Was there every any doubt?

https://twitter.com/JoelGa040912/status/1176438732901236736?s=19

@Electrifying :henry2:

No comment

Britain today at it again. What a repulsive organisation.

9 Likes

So they found the “magic money tree” after all?

2 Likes

Yeah it started to take root in the DUP garden just after the last election.

1 Like

The situation is getting much worse in Hong Kong:

1 Like

Fuck. Two dead apparently.

It’s almost like the British press are sickeningly predictable. Absolute pricks.

Since the last major situation like this in Rotherham, and I saw you posted a source from a town near me, (again not too far from Rotherham either) my clearly brainwashed mind jumped to the conclusion it was going to be an extension of that same situation.

However upon seeing the suspects, I am not surprised in the least, I would honestly assume this behaviour is far more prevalent amongst white people than any others.

I dated a girl who was on the outskirts of a situation like this, but saw friends getting abused, and those men were never caught, it was a mix of all races apparently.

Alas, I completely agree with your point (yes I know you said no comment) but it takes the absolute fucking piss.

1 Like

Kill a 19 year old kid because of your dumbfuckery, get to claim diplomatic immunity, go home and face no consequences.

Must be nice being above the law.

5 Likes

Special relationship working out well again.

2 Likes

What an absolute cunt !?

1 Like

In fairness I think most people would take that “out” if it were available to them.

1 Like

anti-Semitism, not in the news? Guess it’s the wrong kind…

On occasion I’ve nearly done the same in the US, enter a road on the UK side. My ex yelled at me and I adjusted.

I never want any relative of mine to ride motorcycles because any collision and they’re pretty much fucked. A regular cyclist came off outside my house a couple of months ago and he was unconcious for what seemed like 30 minutes or so. Very disturbing.

1 Like

I saw that tweet, thought the ‘savages’ was aimed at Obama but didn’t clock that he mentioned only Jewish men and a Latina

4 Likes

Been reading about this today…

In one trip it had to discard 12 tons it wasn’t allowed to keep. Where are the extinction rebellion lot on the case of this then? Absolutely disgusting that this thing is allowed to fish. From 16.41 in the YouTube video it shows that this thing can hold 16 jumbo keys in the nets and one scientist goes on to say that 10% of the bi-catch is dolphins… 10% is fucking huge!!

1 Like