General News

4 Likes

I want to believe but Iā€™ll stay sceptical for now.

He was conscious before too. But still a vegetable.

Pls Schumi

1 Like

Yeah seriously he goes through the treatments and suddenly is conscious? Would be a huge breakthrough for science if true but yeh sounds too good atm.

1 Like

Heā€™s been conscious for a while, heā€™s just a vegetable so this isnā€™t really news. I mean God be with him, but I donā€™t think anything comes of this.

3 Likes

8 Likes

agreed mate. On the other side of things:

Weird fucker. Always thought he was a wrongā€™un.

2 Likes

Please tell us what to do your Majesty

Pathetic cunt

2 Likes

Who is that weirdo? Fucking cringey as fuck

What do people here think of Justin Trudeau?

Jeremy Vine, radio 2 host that seems to be a favourite of middle-aged people.

1 Like

You uncultured peasant cuntsā€¦ he hosts Eggheads. :hipster:

2 Likes

Its not a phrase I use very often (perhaps feeling like itā€™s the kind of thing people might call me lol) but I think he actually is a peak virtue signaller and seems to be be full of shit.

2 Likes

I was conflicted a year ago but now I agree with you. Even asked a Canadian back then and they figured him out quite quickly.

Heā€™s a fucking weakling wanker.

Only supports causes when itā€™s easy, for maximum exposure. Meanwhile outlawing any kind of protest against Israeli government, building pipelines in native lands and the main thing - NOT IMPLEMENTING ELECTORAL REFORM. That was in his manifesto, but because he won power and realised heā€™d lose votes to the NDP that has been relegated to the back burner.

And now, because the Liberals are so SHIT, the Tories will come back in by default because of FPTP.

All because all they crave is power for powerā€™s sake, as they can continue to emotionally blackmail voters by saying, ā€˜its us or these other worse cuntsā€™

Basically, another shit useless centrist.

3 Likes

World politics in a nutshell.
Thatā€™s why Modi, Trump getting elected never bothered me.

The thing is that these people play to which side gets them elected. Trump was a democrat donar now he is a republican president :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am sorry @Cristo, I do believe there are good centrists, who even if I may disagree with them, are competent.

I feel bad constantly abusing them

Yourself (:kissing_heart:), Charles Kennedy, First term Tony Blair, Matteo Renzi, etc etc.

2 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate it haha

Weā€™re not all cunts :joy:

1 Like

Youā€™re not quite Tories and thatā€™s the nicest I can be about it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

7 Likes