General News

It’s pretty typical of this debate for it to descend into talk about fetishes and “lifestyles” a few comments in. Completely asinine for me to continue talking about it if that’s where ye immediatley bring the conversation.

Widdecombe is like the mad woman who sits in the corner mumbling to herself and every so often shouting obscenities to passing strangers.
I wonder, if there was a drug for mad women with invisible friends, that talk nonsense, if she would take it.

To quote the great Rik Mayall in the comedy series Bottom, when talking to his mate about gays, he said: “Don’t knock it Eddie, it cuts down the field for guys like us.”

1 Like

I was commenting on your post in isolation, not engaging in anything to do with homosexuality. Anne Witticomb’s comments typically moronic.

My post existed in direct response to those comments and some responses to it not some weird limbo land.

Right, but your post came a few minutes after mine and quoted mine, so I assumed you were irritated by what I said. If that wasn’t the case, then my apologies.

Anne Widdecombe is a relic who really needs to get laid.

Wayne Rooney we have a mission for you.

4 Likes

You’re presumably taking offense because you’re seeing it as some form of criticism of a minority. It is a theory that’s often being used by the conservative right to regulate sexual freedom.

I don’t have an interest in regulating anyones sexual liberties. My interest is with the scientific study of sexuality. Is it merely innate or is it part environmental?

Another example is we know many men in prison start to have sexual relationships with men when they hadn’t chosen to do so pre-prison or post-prison.

1 Like

I think all humans are bisexual. It simply depends where you lie on that spectrum.

Live and let live is what i say…as long as you arent causing any problems or arent commiting any offenses which are criminal then let people get on with their lives and let them be happy ffs!

2 Likes

It’s not a problem letting LGBT get on with their lives but the pandering towards them can do heterosexuals’ head in.

Pandering how?

Nature obviously doesn’t give a damn what we are, so in that sense nature endorses any orientation. If that’s so then we probably would all be born into a kind of default bisexuality, and for all I know where we finally end up on that fluctuating spectrum is down to formative mental conditioning. The conditions for heterosexuality, especially our biological need for children, is pretty strong. But it’s clearly not so strong given how many people end up homosexual. In short, you’re probably about right.

If your are normal no it doesn’t, are you threatened by it ? :joy::joy:

What a nonsense post

1 Like

Pandering in what sense exactly? This post confuses me lol

1 Like

My bad.

Poorly worded by me. I was actually thinking more about the pandering by the media.

Have nothing against their sexuality or sexual preference.

1 Like

Ok then. How do the media pander? And which media specifically?

That’s not really true from my perspective. I think there’s a spectrum in what people have an ideal mate or partner and that can be very narrow or vast. So some men might be happy with having sex with practically any woman and many men, others won’t only be only attracted to women but also only a small segment of women.

I much preferred the media when they lampooned and mocked gay people.

Those were the days.

1 Like

Why would that be a preference?