General News

I’m thankful for the body text there or I’d never have understood the headline.

12 Likes

Under police caution. Ridiculous.

I got done with a day in the cells and a fine for sending my ex an email about our kids.

Wait, what?

That’s catastrophic.

Breach of court order

Wait, what?

Private or Public Law Proceedings?

A cautionary tale for everyone to reserve judgement. This story has been a fucking rollercoaster

I am still confused.
Did he or did he not make a false claim?

If not, why the community service and forfeit of the bail amount?

1 Like

He did but the prosecutors decided not to prosecute the case.

Definitely some shady background local politics going on

We as society are such sluts to celebrities.

1 Like

It’s probably a strain on resources to see it through. The dood has been proven as a liar already, he probably has lawyers that can get his sentence down to like community service and probation, so it’s probably not worth it for them to pursue.

But if that was the case they’d have presumably known that before filing sixteen charges against him? Seems odd that they’d only decide that now.

Must confess I didn’t read closely enough at first though, quite bizarre he’s still doing the community service and forfeiting the bail.

I was at least right in describing this as a :roller_coaster:

Hmm

This guy needs to learn the difference between a gang of men doing something; and 40 different men over a period that may or may not be affiliated.

Edit: What I dislike about this tweet, is how he is using to shitty disgusting things in to something about racism; basically the grooming gangs are victims of racism :man_facepalming:t5:

‘sheffield sex ring’ the guys sound affiliated to me.

Not necessarily, one or two yes but overall she was talking 40 different men over the span of 3 years. And her friend being the pimp

Yep, the point is definitely that the rapists are victims. You’ve nailed that fella

1 Like