General News

Lol

TBH, he sounds like someone you’d get along with pretty well. Have you considered donating to his legal defense fund?

You know full well non of that makes a person racist, the grandson is full of shit.

Btw a lot of how mental health is treated via guidelines.

That’s true.

[Providers] can discuss with boys and men the messages they have received about withholding affection from other males to help them understand how components of traditional masculinity such as emotional stoicism, homophobia, not showing vulnerability, self-reliance, and competitiveness might deter them from forming close relationships with male peers.

That is unbelievable. Those goddamn Marxist psychologists are making it illegal to be a man. It’s shameful. SHAMEFUL!

Lmao questionable views: “black women abortion rate are to high” says the racist white man :rofl: sure he doing the clan members proud with those views :face_holding_back_tears:

Temp closing this thread so people actually do move to the newly created thread

1 Like

DEAR SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF THE SACRED HEART OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS

That emergency alert test scared the shit out of me.

1 Like

Think it was spuds winning a corner.

1 Like

Turned mine off :slight_smile:

I’m in central London for the marathon as my friend is running, and about 5,000 people’s phones just went fucking nuts in St James Park :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t get it.

Upon searching nobody on 3 did :joy:

The government can’t even do this correctly lol

1 Like

Didn’t get it either, what a shame.

Cunts must be reading OA, just got it at 3:16.

Classic UK

2 Likes

Damn tucker Carlson and don lemon out of Fox News and cnn

I’ve never seen “hooray” spelled like that. Is that a UK thing?

Interested to see what more comes out about Tucker Carlson’s departure. I wonder if it was secretly part of the Dominion settlement, and a price they felt they had to pay along with the 700 odd million to avoid going to court, or if there is something else going on behind the scenes related to that lawsuit one of his producers is bringing on the grounds of sexism.

Nice to see Fox give him the sack, but he’ll land on his feet elsewhere and continue to be an excellent propagandist and incredibly influential on conservative politics in the USA, and therefore the direction of the Republican Party.

I have to give it to Tucker though. His way of talking, presenting “facts” and subtle propaganda is very influential on weak minded people and imbeciles all around the world. He pushes just the right buttons. Nor does he correct himself when proven wrong, which winds up these people even more. He will find a new venue, attracting the most hardcore of his sheep, which will make him even more influential and dangerous. They will worship him even more now for being “done wrong” by the big networks.

3 Likes

2 Likes