Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Yeah that is my hope, but I haven’t found clear indication of “he is eligible to play” or not so was seeing if anyone had additional info.

Old article but same difference:
“Martinelli qualifies for Italy through his Father’s citizenship and will therefore not need a work permit to complete his move to the Gunners.”

3 Likes

I wonder how long it takes for us so see Twitter accounts with names such as; GabrielSZN, Martinology, Martigista, GabrielCentro after he tears up against HSK Zrinjski Mostar in the Europa. Ahhhhhhh.

4 Likes

What does SZN mean?

Sky Zports News I think. :gunnersaurus:

3 Likes

Season

1 Like

Oh. Thought it’d be more exciting than that.

This is an actual team :arteta: I thought you just made it up :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Did you know luka modric actually played for them?

1 Like

Has that favela hunger in the pitch, typical South American being very explosive and tries to win the ball back whenever possible.
Very promising signing. Fantastic move by the club.

1 Like

Yup looks good had 2 chances but both wide by a very small margin but his movent and intelligence is brilliant for his age…likes to get stuck in too even defensively!

1 Like

nice :kos2:

Scored with his shoulder running in haha so non chalont

Martinellis strike if anyone is insterested

we won 3-0 not 3-1 like this article suggests.

Ended up on their related article about that youngster I’ve never heard of who scored that nice goal from outside the box, and saw this:

And team-mate Reiss Nelson came up with the perfect description: “It was a banger, you know. I believed in the young lad, I’m happy he’s got his first goal.”

“young lad”… You probably grew your first pube in the last couple years mate, wind your neck in :joy:

13 Likes

Side note, wtf is up with the yellow numbers? Our shirts look like we are sponsored by McDonald’s or some shit, gross.

1 Like

Just for the tour apparently, i have no idea why though.

U.S…

Mcdonalds colours…

It all makes sense.

3 Likes

I assumed it was to promote today’s away kit launch

I wish it was permanent looks much better than white