Gabriel Martinelli (11)

I think we overlook it’s potential on our season. Sets him back a long way in his progress.

2 Likes

It keeps me awake at night brother.

Martinelli has the potential to lift us out of the doldrums and be the star of our team. 2021 is a big year for us and him.

4 Likes

No not at all. Think this surgery was done as a precaution to stop it flaring up later in his career. He should come back fully fit.

5 Likes

These types of injuries early on are always a worry but he could benefit out of it.
He seems like a hard working boy so I hope he used this time to learn stuff about his game and how to keep himself in better shape.
Teta seems like big fan of handing out homework to his players so it’ll be interesting to see if Gabi will benefit from it.

Not even joking, 100% agree
Long ball over the top when they have one defender back vs dribbling the length of the pitch past a number of players and scoring :joy:

3 Likes

He’ll be back by the end of the year right? Arsenal insta just posted this anyway

7 Likes

Not really. Arteta benched him before his injury and will probably bench him for a while after too.

Will have plenty of time to recover.

Man’s already balding, he’s going straight to the top.

1 Like

He’s going to be such a breath of fresh air when he comes back into the playing 11. Can’t wait to see him and Saka link up again.

2 Likes

Arteta will play him at CB probs

4 Likes

It will take a while to get him upto speed

An alarming drop off in yesterday’s game. Wasn’t the same player as last week.
He’s poor on playing out the back though. Need too bin this idea with him. Hasn’t looked comfortable in any game doing that. Still in the credit column mind.

1 Like

I agree mate. He was nowhere to be seen yest :grin:

4 Likes

Agree, He looked taller though

Split hairs now lads.Done nothing all season

3 Likes

‘ill probably bring you on minute 89 tomorrow, be ready.’

3 Likes

Can you play RB?

7 Likes

How would like to go on loan.

“Excuse me mate, have you seen Mesut?..Short bloke, buggy eyes, walks around with a wheel barrow of cash…If you do see him, ask if he can assist me tomorrow?”

2 Likes

"I’m putting you at left wing [back] instead of Auba tomorrow because I think he’s better in a different position…

I’m trying him in central midfield"

1 Like