Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Tried to slander him and just made him look even more clinical. My apologies to the Brazilian Theo Walcott

2 Likes

hopes the mere mention brings Big Weng back

1 Like

Thatā€™s inclusive of todayā€™s game fella.

He is only going to show his face on this forum if we end up losing out in the PL title race and will come on and say it is all down to Arteta and how we bottled it. He only has one agenda, and itā€™s a shame that he canā€™t come back and admit he was wrong about Arteta and get behind the team and enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

he is a spuds troll

2 Likes

He should just come back, he was playing a bit and tbh when heā€™s not being an intolerable cunt heā€™s a pretty cool guy.

Much like the rest of us

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never felt so seen.

Who said you were cool?

2 Likes

Struggling to recall when he wasnā€™t tbhā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

My mom always said I was a special boy.

1 Like
11 Likes

Mudryk COULD NEVER.

5 Likes

Top scorer ahead of Saka now.

Saka is our Salah and our star boy but Martinelli is our Mane and just as important.

1 Like

Tbh Marti is more of a Salah lol

3 Likes

Yeah but you know what I mean - Saka is our talisman more than Martinelli is although I think Martinelli deserves just as much love

3 Likes

Fuck Liverpool our lads are their own men

9 Likes

Lol, those comparisons donā€™t even do them justice, weā€™ve got Messi and Cristiano in those two. :eyes:
And Jesus is Ronaldo.

I wanted to write about thatā€¦

I think Martinelli has the potential to get to the Mane/Salah level. I donā€™t see Saka getting to 20+ league goals a season. Martinelli is just more a forward, more direct compared to Saka.

He makes more mistakes, but thatā€™s just his style. I think when he brushes those rough edges, starts getting into positions regularly, improves his finishing a bit, gets a bit more composure in his decision making, heā€™ll be a G+A (mostly goals) monster. Both Salah and Mane havenā€™t been better than him at this stage.

In the end, I still think he has a higher ceiling than Saka. I might be wrong, Iā€™ve been wrong about Saka most of the timeā€¦ I donā€™t want to downplay Saka or make a competition between the two, just trying to say how high I rate him (his potential to be precise).

Gotta give my boy Martinelli some love in here for that sick finish

11 Likes

Love him

1 Like