Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Martinelli to the people who thought Mudryk was coming to replace him:

1 Like

Fuk u man. Just thought it was some injury news.

1 Like

People were suggesting that some Ukrainian Barbie Doll was coming here to displace Mar 9.Lol,lol LOL!

1 Like

We got our CR7, R9, LM10, MO10, PV5, SR4 and RV5 regens at the club already. Fear not. :wenger:

10 imaginary points for anyone who can identify them all.

Letā€™s pray he stays fit, otherwise these emo levels are going to go full Robert Smith.

3 Likes

If he canā€™t beat matt doherty or emerson royal in a one vs one tomorrow i might have to start an agenda though.

1 Like

Fight me

1 Like

Heā€™s been struggling at that recently to be fair.
Started happening against Azpi when we played Chelsea.

I guess one good thing to come out of it though is that heā€™s been getting goals and assists when not playing so well.
Shouldnā€™t become the norm but itā€™s a good quality to have to get to the top.

2 Likes

He hasnā€™t taken on full back since coming back from the World Cup to be honest. Letā€™s pray that changes tomorrow.

Silently going through a bad spell. Itā€™s good that the team performs so well that it doesnā€™t show.

Used to be a time where anyone going through a tough spell meant the side couldnā€™t function.

Saka had a bit of that early on this season but Jesus and Martinelli carried the frontline until Saka got back to his best.

Unfortunately we have no other touchline wingers so Martinelli has to be played into form. There is some gap between fixtures for the rest of the month so hopefully heā€™ll be fine.

5 Likes

2/10 today. 3/10 for the flick off his back. Not sure if he needs a rest or a rocket up his arse.

Mudryk would have scored 2 tonight.

MudPrick? WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GOOY?

1 Like
11 Likes

Well, scratch that then. My MOTM. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thought I was going crazy but this seems true

6 Likes

The audacity to do that after being relatively poor had be in tears. Romero was absolutely livid at that. He started losing it shortly after.

8 Likes

Wasnā€™t terrible today, but we really need another winger so we can rotate more.

6 Likes

Tough shit. They found it hilarious when Richarlison was doing his tricks last season.

8 Likes