Gabriel Magalhães (6)

Like West Ham’s goal?

I thought he was probably one of the best players tonight. Further proves himself to be fully equipped to hand out the treatment against the likes of an archetypal forward that plays in the PL in Antonio. Judo’d the guy to the ground at one point. He made some cool interceptions out of nowhere which really gets my defender senses tingling.

9 Likes

He’s looking superb tbh.

1 Like

West Ham’s goal was Holding’s fault for being a weak slow piece of crap and not getting in front of his man.

2 Likes

He has had a positive start, not easy playing alongside Holding and Kolasinac either.

I’d blame him over holding and kola for West ham’s goal tbh

He was dodgy tonight but to be expected to an extent.

1 Like

:shield:

10 Likes

Decent performance and showed some passing range. Must be frustrating watching us create nothing ahead of him which makes his and Luiz diagonal passes pretty important. So good to see us sign a strong centre half that can play on the ball. Can see why there was legit competition for him.

1 Like

Hear he and Leno only bright spots of tonight?

Our defensive recruitment going very well when not greased by dodgy agents.

He and Luiz passing are massive for Arteta this year if he persists with Xhaka at CM.

1 Like

FTFY

4 Likes

I like it :grin::grin::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yeah it was a very impressive performance from him.

Better not let Xhaka see that, he’ll probably try to fight you.

1 Like

He really seems like a solid purchase. And still much time to improve.
Almost the only positive from this season so far.

4 Likes

SOLID SOLID SOLID SOLID

4 Likes

Really happy with him. Think the experience of Luiz will definitely hell the bedding in process but there’s an air of calmness in him and his passing and defensive awareness appear strong

1 Like

Quality acquisition, think he’ll be a mainstay in our backline for years to come.

This guy looks the real shit. Has settled immediately and looks solid as fuck.

4 Likes

Signed him for a ridiculous fee too, been a pretty shitty window but he’s the one ray of light.

Full credit to the club for that.

1 Like