Gabriel Jesus (9)

Not Auba?

Shame he missed that open net, would’ve been class for him to get a hattrick on his home debut and so early for us.

The team in 17/18 wasn’t very good.

Adding Jesus to this team is like adding Alexis to the 2014 team

1 Like

Could have had 5 goals.

I love him. I love this

Just please stay fit

Hope that we can add one or two more to complete the squad and good enough to challenge City and Pool, not like we were missing out after getting Alexis and stopped.

1 Like

Be funny for everyone to try to go a season unbeaten, only for Arsenal to do it again. :arteta2:

13 Likes

Only saw highlights really but damn he looked unreal, particularly in the first half. Think he makes Martinelli look better as well, they link up good.

7 Likes

I really like Jesus. Praise be to the man above :raised_hands:

Different gravy

10 Likes

Man if he believes and has confidence in himself, that bodes well for us! This excites me.

Tim Vickery in the mud

Really love our Brazilian contingent. Jesus and Martinelli are superb while Gabriel is a very good centre back.

When I see this squad now I’m warming to Edu by the day too.

We were really good on Saturday. Hope this continues.

4 Likes
4 Likes

What are you guys wearing when we do the quadruple this season?

Nothing but an invincibles scarf

3 Likes

Sounds like a completely made up quote :arteta:

4 Likes

Ronaldinho has hardly any real interest in football and I doubt he ever in his peak gave a thought to top 4 in the PL placings.

3 Likes

Don’t know why, but it annoys me when tweets are accompanied by a random picture of the player in question. As though that adds massive credibility to the content of the tweet. Oh look, he included a picture of Jesus. Must be true then.

Just fuck off.

2 Likes

Yeah, probably.
It was still nice to read it. :ramsdale:

A Ronaldinho T-shirt with a large slice of humble pie all over it. :grinning:

I will run four laps around new White Shit Lane wearing only my Arsenal socks from ‘87’

Lacazette came close :bergkamp2:

2 Likes