Fulham Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-3

Perfect win and a clean sheet. Just what we wanted before Sporting on Thursday and Palace on Sunday.

2 Likes

You know its a good day when

9 Likes

Too easy a result for us, too good to be true. Fully expecting us to get knocked by Sporting now and drop points against Palace, lol.

You couldnā€™t even enjoy it for 15 minutes?

8 Likes

:wenger2:

A lovely afternoon all round!

really great win today, Fulham is a tough place to go (this season) and winning 3-0 is fantastic

Away against a tough team, 3 first half goals but should have had more, clean sheet, no injuries, Jesus gets minutes, could not have asked for more.

On to the next one. COYG!

4 Likes

This is Arsenal not Napoli

1 Like

What a great first half.

Saliba and Gabriel commanding in defence most of the match.

Partey was fucking unreal.

Odegaard, Martinelli and Trossard sublime.

Saka a little more quiet but thatā€™s fine.

Zinchenko cheat code in midfield.

2nd half cruise control.

8 Likes

A complete performance. Every player. Every component of defence, midfield and attack interacting and playing as individual units at the highest level.
Best performance since before the break and real confidence building showing.
We are in it to win it and City know that now. Bring it on.

14 Likes

The Arsenal fans at the matches seem to be very confident and are really getting behind the team these days.
I know some here get nervous before games saying matches like this are potential banana skins, but I bet every neutral are saying we are gonna beat these teams easily.
I havenā€™t felt this confident about an Arsenal team since our last double team, get a draw at Liverpool at the very least and I reckon its ours, the pressure is on City and Jesus is back.

4 Likes

I did notice them singing about winning the league today. Not happened before this season.

1 Like

Is there anywhere good to watch the highlights with some commentary and analysis??

19 minutes highlights in English here

Not sure why it embedded so Iā€™ll post it as a link here also. Press

6 Likes

Easy win and a slight GD boost, cheers fulham.

Iā€™m very happy. Daughter watched the whole pre-game with me and first half. Napped during the second half. The correlation is unreal.

Whatā€™s so encouraging is that with 11 games to go, weā€™re not stuttering. That was an emphatic, dominant and confident performance.

And we can add Jesus to the starting XI. His exuberance and freshness is EXACTLY what we need to see this through.

Trossard, what a fucking signing. Odegaard is an absolute magician. Partey just takes the piss, doesnā€™t he? Saliba and Gabriel are monsters.

I love this fucking team. I love this fucking club. GET THE FUCK IN

17 Likes

Easy win, should have been 5 at least. Some great attacking moves that just didnā€™t turn into goals, but we are in great form. Jesus back as well, this was a good day!

5 Likes