Fulham Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-3

Was feeling frustrated after we failed to make it 3. No frustration now

Top quality performance for much of that first half

1 Like

FAAACKING HELL, WE’RE ON FIRE. COYG.

2 Likes

Most comfortable half I have ever watched in a away match ever. King Tets has created a well oiled warmachine ready to dominate English and European soil for decades to come. Tears in my eyes.

1 Like

Lol, this half outdid Spurs and Brentford away. We genuinely should be up by more than 3.

3 Likes

So needed too. It’s been so stressful.

6 Likes

It’s nice to be sprawled out on the couch as opposed to my more recent viewing position of sitting right in front of the TV stresssing the fuck out

1 Like

We needed a match like this.

I’d consider putting on Reiss for Saka right now, give Saka a short day at the office.

6 Likes

That’s three assists for Trossard :slight_smile:

What a purchase he was.

9 Likes

Trossard has been a fucking excellent signing.

Thank you Bohly

14 Likes

Our best performance of the SEASON maybe?

This has been THAT good.

That’s the only criticism one can make of this performance. Should have been more.

3 Likes

Ødegaard pointing towards Trossard saying ‘fucking hell’ after his goal.

8 Likes

If he can get a goal, that’s MotM sealed.

2 Likes

Love having Wrighty on the half time show. He’s just beaming right now :grin:

1 Like

Need Jesus to come on with 10-15 mins left and score for the Gabriel Hat-trick.

3 Likes

I hear ya, but I’ve seen nothing from Fulham that suggests they are in this game.

Since the goal was ruled out for offside, Arsenal look like they are going to score nearly every time they go forward.

Trossard showing what a young proven EPL talent can do when he slots with quality around him.

Nice run out for Jesus in the last ten minutes maybe

1 Like

11 Likes

Just think as well Mancity struggled and needed a penalty given to them by an utter dunce in order to win yesterday

1 Like

Legend.