Freddie Ljungberg

I don’t think that’s accurate. It all depends on how you do it for me. If we start off in the first minute trying to play this way and invite pressure the way we did under Emery then I think our players will crack. But if playing out from the back is something we grow into during a game and isn’t a default must play every single time like that then for the most part we can make it work I reckon.

The task facing Freddie is fucking huge though. Definitely agree with that.

4 Likes

This picture was my sig on the old forum for about 2-3 years. Had a filter on it and everything. Bad boys

2 Likes

Guys with balls

I’m hoping Freddie can work miracles with this squad and get them performing

Good luck Freddie

It will be interesting to see if Ozil starts against Norwich.
Also, how far from Norwich Xhaka is during the game.
Hopefully still in London.

Then we find out that Freddie and Granit are best buddies, and he starts him every game :smiley:

1 Like

We haven’t had that much quality in an entire squad for the last 12 years maybe, as is in that picture. Thinking about those good old days brings tears to my eyes. What has happened to my Arsenal? :cry::cry:

1 Like

You can probably expect some tactical errors here and there, but at least I expect some brave, open football under ljungberg, some dynamics and rythm… The way he played as a played basically… and not this depressing controlled football (with zero control) by emery.

1 Like
1 Like

I can understand what he’s saying :giroud3:

11 Likes

Dat communication skills. :giroud2:

10 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

God, Ljungberg was my favourite player when I was a kid always wanted red hair but my mum wouldnt let me.

That gif made me so bloody happy!

hope my childhood hero does well, everything he says sounds encouraging atleast.

3 Likes

just spending my day watching these until tomorrow. God i miss this team of dons. Some of those european performances too. WHY THE FUCK COULDN’T WE WIN A CL WITH THESE?!??!? :facepalm: :santi:

2 Likes

Yeah really should of won it in back in 2004, and in 2006. That 2006 loss still keeps me up at night when I think back to it. Any other day and Henry would of finished those two chances he had specifically that one in the second half. FFS gone and upset my self now!

3 Likes

he said we had some troubles…goes to show the players just didnt get along with emery he didnt say what the troubles were but he admits that some were taking place.

I’d be happy for him to get the team playing with determination and pace regardless of the score…but a win would be great

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/1200777601779994624

This is like a carbon copy of the United Ole situation :ozil:

Think for now it’s between Poch or Freddie. If Poch says no, it’ll be Freddie at least for the season.

2 Likes

There not ready are they. Going to come down to trusting them getting it right in the summer.
Not overly confident we get as much choice then. Still along way back for the Arsenal.

1 Like