Formula One

Epic race…amazing from Lewis again…all time champ at Silverstone!

The last couple races have definitely been better viewing. The racing between Hamilton and Bottas was good, but same old same old Mercs just running away with the race, and Red Bull/Ferrari picking up the scraps.

Rose flavoured shit is still shit.

I’m so here for Formula E overtaking F1 in the next decade.

Just get on the Indycar hype train already. F1/Red Bull just took one of our youngest drivers and someone in F1 is after another one of them. The talent is already here and the product is >>>>>

:netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:

Another classic race. Absolute mental due to the weather.

Was genuinely surprised Stroll was the only one to gamble on slicks at the end. Mercedes with a shocker.

Great win for Max though, fully deserved!!

1 Like

that was a good one tbf. FFS Charles.

God hates Ferrari. no other explanation

@Bl1nk that little prick Max on course for pole

1 Like

So Gasly already done at Red Bull. Albon taking his place at Spa…ouch.

And not promoting Kvyat? He has been more impressive and deserves a new chance.

1 Like

Kyvat had a chance before. Think Albon deserves a chance. Gasly has been fucking awful. Lapped by your team mate ffs…

3 Likes

All these young drivers who haven’t matured into elite drivers yet don’t seem to be performing at the level we require.

Let’s try it again.

2 Likes

Genuinely one of my favourite episodes ever

Let’s see how these clowns fuck it tomorrow

1 Like

Been a lot a driver activity in recent weeks. What with Albon and Gasly swapping seats. Bottas confirmed again for Mercedes, and Ocon at Renault next year in place of Hulkenberg.

Interested to see how Albon gets on against Gasly. Never really rated the Frenchman. Ocon doesn’t feel like an upgrade, but then he’s a lot younger, cheaper and mostly importantly French, so I kinda see why they changed.

Hulk’s only options seem to be Haas and Alfa :santi:

1 Like

Hulkenberg is a decent driver, should have a seat over Grossjean for sure but if Alfa is an option who’s he replacing? Giovinasi has been pretty decent this year, is Kimi retiring or something?

Bottas confirmed again?

What a fraud move by the Silver cunts.

Hulk to Ferrari to replace Vettel is Vettel retires, or Haas to finally replace Grosjean please, I mean fuck me how bad do you have to be before you get the sack?

F1 is truly sick and the amazing looking 2021 cars are the last chance saloon.

Bottas has been giving Lewis a run for his money in qualifying, getting the best of him a lot actually. Race day is a different story tho.

Glad to hear this.

I went insane and stuck 50 quid on Leclerc to win the GP this morning. Dont ask me why - either a moment of absolute foresight or retardation hoping Ferrari get a win for the first time since USA last season!

1 Like

Kimi has a two year deal so he’s definately there next year, so Gio’s seat is technically up for grabs. Gio will probably stay but with a driver like Hulk on the market, they might see it as a good opportunity to sound him out. Hulkenberg does have previous history when they were Sauber back in 2013. Also Fréd Vasseur, the team boss of Alfa, was team manager for Hulkenberg back in the GP2 days for ART team, which Nico won the title with in F3 and GP2, so they get on well. So you never know :slight_smile:

For Haas, I can see them going for Hulkenberg. He’s just what they need. Grosjean and K-Mag lineup is too inconsistent now and Grosjean had more than enough chances in F1, hope he’s finally gone.

Yeah Bottas was confirmed on Thursday for another year. It is a rather boring signing but Mercedes have the team perfectly balanced, so they don’t have any need to change I guess. I think they have their eye on promoting Russell in the future, so keeping Bottas for another year or two, then move in Russell would be ideal.

@Midfield_Maestro I think Ferrari will finally win either this race or Monza. They should be mighty on home soil.

1 Like