2 Likes

Latifi is a cunt who binned his car fighting a Haas for 15th place

Also a paid driver cunt too

1 Like

April 1 has come early?

4 Likes

1 Like

Also the goat is back from his social media break :raised_hands:

The car is very different tbf, the fault lies with Haas and their shit livery.

1 Like

Yes I know. Still funny though

1 Like

The car looks very different and better, but of course it’s more of an indy car look so I’m gonna be biased. The old cars looked too boxy to me if that makes sense. Anyways the exciting thing is gonna be less downforce loss for trailing cars, racing is gonna be infinitely better. Really gonna find out who can race wheel to wheel.

My prediction is that with the extra passing opportunities Verstappen is gonna get in a lot of accidents because he’s so reckless. Hamilton will win again because he’s the smarter driver.

You don’t know if it will be those 2 teams again at the front.

Mercedes will probably be there because they’re Mercedes. But then Russell may surprise Hamilton although that will be hard to believe.

RedBull threw everything at 2021, as did honda who are now leaving.

So that’s a question mark.

Whereas Ferrari and alpine seem confident.

It may be a whole new team who’s at the front

1 Like

We will have to wait to see. The best teams who have the most money will still find ways to get an advantage, and I think Hamiltons driving style is conducive to winning titles so he’d still be my favorite. I think there will be a lot more winning teams and drivers this year though hopefully. Like I said I think F1 wants to emulate what Indycar has which is anyone can win on any day for the most part.

Apparently the simulators are saying it’s still terrible being behind another car with turbulent air :grimacing:

Who said that?

It will definitely be better than it was for sure. But maybe the teams have managed to outsmart the FIA, again.

Let’s just pray Alpine get a decent package together and we can see the real GOAT back at the front.

Just something I heard on Missed Apex Podcast a month or so ago.

Hamilton won’t even beat Russell

A lot of teams will probably just do this.

Launch the FIA car with some minor modifications and their own livery.

1 Like

So competitive and teams study opposition cars that I can see Merc/RB/Ferrari all launching a car that is vastly different from what we will see at the first race…

Red bull are the no. 1 shithousers on the grid. All this to finish 3rd/4th in the WCC because their year old Honda engine doesn’t cut it anymore :arteta:

1 Like