Formula One

Apparently Hamilton is going to reform the 80’s band, Musical Youth, as he couldn’t,
“pass the Dutchie on the left hand side…”

(Google it kids!)

1 Like

I didn’t say he choked in my comment. I gave three options to describe someone seeing their points lead vanish.

Yea. They could not whizz. All the other rules would still apply. They could just go like ten mph quicker on the bits of the track not affected. Or have two cars even.

Like this idea better though.

1 Like

Yeahhh boi. Check out those rims

2 Likes

Hope Leclerc has a car he can challenge with next season, would love to see him join the battle. Does make a few silly mistakes but as a pure racer he is up there with the best.

1 Like

F1 has long been bastardising its sporting integrity for ‘the show’, to the extent where it’s almost WWE style.

Especially when Bernie had his numerous bright ideas the dumb midget.

The hope is, with the new cars and budget cap, that they can keep an entertaining product without having to rely on too many gimmicks

1 Like

7 Likes

:joy:🥲

1 Like
5 Likes

I thought he was already knighted?

Don’t recall anyone calling him Sir Lewis Hamilton before.

Lewis’s week goes from bad to worse then.

2 Likes

Fucking hate Bottas. Literally one of the weakest drivers on the grid.

1 Like

Yeah he was awarded it last year in the new year’s honours list, but he’s only just receiving it.

2 Likes

Need to say Liberty Media and F1 as a whole are the biggest winners here. I mean look how this thread has attracted so many non-F1 followers :sunglasses::fire:

3 Likes

@Mysty really needed to make his annual appearance for last Sunday.

2 Likes

Really happy for Lewis to get recognised with the knighthood. Well fucking deserved. Rocking the braids as well, love that shit

1 Like

Hope you’re not referring to me. I’ve always been into it.

Exhibit A, from 2017.

And you arrived at the right answer from that too

2 Likes