Formula One

Re-live now

1 Like

Too early to make any decisions but this sounds promising. Hoping they can salvage the season.

F1 is one of those sports that could easily go behind closed doors if you were happy to give up the corporate cash. No real home advantage for anyone, no real home fans for most of it, the crowd atmosphere isn’t really a huge part of it and I think it’s still relatively accessible on TV in most countries.

Bigger issue for me would be the level of entourages and international travel. An F1 team is taking like 100 people anywhere it goes. I guess they could probably scale that back a bit if required. And what happens if two drivers come together and need to be rushed to hospital?

2 Likes

Tonight 6pm Sky F1

Haven’t watched any of the F1 virtual races yet, but Indycar is doing the same thing and the races have been brilliant. Who’s the best online racer in F1?

this chinese guy won the first one, then Leclerc won the last one. dunno if there were any others.

I havent watched any live but seen snippets of the F1 virtual series on Instagram. Some funny moments. I think Charles Leclerc won the first series. It involves most of the younger guys naturally such as Albon, Norris, Russel and some others from other series including Albon’s younger brother.

Albon doing a Verstappen on Leclerc lol:

1 Like

Watching rn

The line up for the race:

1 Like

Only 10? Where’s Lando isn’t he a big virtual racer?

There was 20 in total. That line up was like the main.

Norris got disconnected pre race. Overall was a really close race and very enjoyable to watch. Courtois, Immobile and Ian Poulter were the non f1 guys who didnt do that badly especially Courtois. Leclerc and Albon battled throughout first and second.

Really was like watching a real GP haha. Needed that fix!!

1 Like

How did Fitippaldi do? A fan of the family as they are Indycar royalty, Pietro had a ride with some back markers in Indycar so never got a fair shot. Would be cool to see him do something in F1.

Mixer.com/M1dfieldMaestro

Streaming my f1 session currently

Via Official F1 instagram

What does @DavidHillier think of it?

Should we not talk about F1 either which is worse than football as they go country to country. :eyes:

They wear helmets so they’re fine

Vettel has left Ferrari and will be replaced with Carlos Sainz

What what what. Link meh

1 Like