Formula One

Nice one. I’ll watch that a little later!

Yeah wow they really are changing shit up. Seems like they’ve heard all the criticisms and really want to improve the sport. Good on them for being proactive. Usually an organization would wait until the ratings suffered to make such changes, but they are getting out in front of it. From the sound of it, not only are the cars gonna look more like IndyCar but they are gonna race a lot like them too. Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Ferrari :laca2:

2 Likes

Absolutely mental race!!!

I backed Gasly podium when he was 6th. Just went mental…

9 Likes

Oh shit man, that were some nerve wrecking final minutes for you then

Good win

1 Like

I was praying the second safety car stayed out, but when it went in I thought fuck Hamiltons got this.

Then Hamilton went crazy and smashed Albon haha. Cue cheers :partying_face:

1 Like

Ooft, unreal foresight lol.

Vettel doesn’t deserve a ban (just the sack hopefully) but would love for him to get one.

Teach him a lesson.

Remember this GOAT track is being dropped for some shitty street race bankrolled by some horrible fascist cunt.

1 Like
2 Likes

Big Lew joining Ferrari for #8 in 2021 :giroud2:

@Luca_from_italy nothing you can do about it :ozil: say something my yute

EJ golazo!!!

1 Like

The chat stream on the Ferrari launch is a riot.

Hmm cancel this too?

Big Lew saying it’s outrageous that they may still race.

Nah F1 is ok lol

lol who knows

I took monday off for this. Better go ahead.

1 Like

I thought you were Mr “be pragmatic and cancel all public events”? :grin:

Except f1

Looks like they have. Ffs.

1 Like

Bahrain and Vietnam also off.

Lewis, Charles, Kimi and Seb flew home before the official announcement.

Ferrari said there’s no way they’re racing after the McLaren situation. Alfa and Mercedes joined then in that stance.

In Maranello there is minimal access to Ferraris factory, most people are working from home.

This season is in the mud.

Im not even pissed about Arsenal (except Mikel). But this really hits home :tired_face:

IndyCar was supposed to go through as well but they just canceled the season for the first couple months, fuck. No sports, no auto racing, Disneyland closed. Fuck I need some hobbies.