Football League

GOATrovic on 41 goals in 41 games now lol

Currently some big scores in relation to that second automatic spot. Bournemouth losing to Swansea and Forest are beating Fulham. If it stays like that Forest are only 2 points behind Bournemouth and they play each other next week.

1 Like

Be nice if Nottingham could win automatic promotion.

1 Like

How did Surridge miss that?!

That was the game, Forest

Bloody hell, Bournemouth come back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3.

Forest win 0-1

Doesnā€™t really change much for Forest. The two teams have same goal difference, so Forest could still climb above them with a win over them next Tuesday.

I say could, as there is another round of games to navigate on Saturday first.

1 Like

Boro keep playoff hopes alive.

I swear Rotherham are the League 1 Norwich :joy:

They get promoted to the championship and relegated from the championship every season lol

I always have a soft spot for them as they usually have an Arsenal style top.

Carvalho the guy Liverpool signed from Fulham looks like some player :joy: absolute screamer of a goal there

Fulham winning 5-0 on the day they get the title lol

Maybe they will actually stay up next season seeing as they are going up as champions and not playoff winners like in 2018 and 2020

Narrator: Thus, once again in the 2022/23 season, Fulham was relegated from the Premier League.

Lutonā€™s goal difference taking a battering. Will have to be careful on final day if they want to stay in a play off position.

Depends whose left by the start of next season.

They are the first team since Manchester City in 01/02 to score 100 plus goals in the championship haha

1 Like

SERI GOLAZOOOOOOOOO 6-0!!

They still are just part of that west brom, Norwich merry-go-round though.
Letā€™s remember this is Marco Silva doing his inspector Gadget impersonation on the sidelines.

7-0!

3rd time Fulham have scored 7 goals in a game this season.

Some dominance on this league

Mitrovic has the second tier goal record as well now

2 Likes